cant reedem my gift card

Discus and support cant reedem my gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought nitro a few days back and i got xbox gamepass 2 month subscription but for some reason i cant redeem it i would really like some help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meharsh Singh, Mar 8, 2023.

1. cant reedem my gift card

i bought nitro a few days back and i got xbox gamepass 2 month subscription but for some reason i cant redeem it i would really like some help

:)

Meharsh Singh, Mar 8, 2023
  2. DaDoro Win User

Need help with $ on my acc

Fraud? By all means.. If i got the gift card code, Why would it be fraud? It's my gift and i reedemed it wrongly and now i can't use it therefore i made these questions, but thanks for your productive reply :)
  3. Lucas Socha Win User

Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help

Hi so i already reedemed the code in the paysafe and i was buying the gift card on microsoft store and there wasnt any paysafe card method?can you help me
  4. CyBerVIPerSpace Win User

xbox live gold

I hope somebody gives me answers....

Xbox 360S

Problem 1: i have get gift card for 12 months live gold..... i cannot reedem it..... it always says Something went wrong, try later...... i have read all the threads here on forum, cannot reedem it

Problem 2: since i couldnt reedem card i took credit card and made subscription to live gold with credit card... in microsoft account i can see that im subscribed to live gold, but when i login to console, my info says i have xbox live free.....

I have spend around 20 hours last 2 days reading this forum, deleting caches, deleting and downloading profiles, checking conections, checking modem ports, changing regions..... tryed everything..... nothing seems to work...... pretty annoying, since subscription
    that i cant reedem is christmas gift.... i'm thinking on just giving up and void all purchases and just not use the *** thing.....

I cant evan contact live support since when i log in, my email is shown, but not first and last name...... when i want to click chat it says that name is missing, but boxes are locked and imposible to write in..... everything just seems completley ***.

I'm gonna be happy to any replies.... if i dont get it run in next day or so i will probably just smash the *** thing and put the video on youtube..... is gonna be more usefull than is now.

tnx
  5. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Gift card reedem code

Hi Brandon! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Lucas Lauer, an Independent Advisor: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-edition/de811852-78d6-480a-af9c-27092081129e

"Once an account is permanently banned, you lose access to all games you had purchased (redeemed) on it. If you want to play Minecraft Java again, you will need to purchase it again on your new account. I'm sorry about this."

Since this is an accidental code redemption to a banned Xbox account, you might want to try to contact to Xbox Support to see if they provide any alternative options:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  6. Sorel M Win User

Xbox Live Gold not working on my console, even though i purchased it on www.xbox.com.

No can reedem my card prepaid, why?
Thema:

cant reedem my gift card

1. cant reedem my gift card - Similar Threads - cant reedem gift

2. cant reedem coz different region

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant reedem coz different region: cant reedem coz different region cf377988-f3bf-4cb9-b4d6-e7838435dab9
  3. says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region: how do i change the codes region 3fe9844d-e8a0-4839-a970-d584c3187e93
  4. Cant realize game reedem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant realize game reedem code: Hello, cant realize game redeem code. Tried on all website, xbox ios app and microsoft store. i always get this: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try...
  5. cant reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem code: my code of gears of war 4 dont work 2b1bee0e-8376-4fe6-940a-8f3a161daa36
  6. cant reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem code: my gears of war 4 code of the first dont work 5fd6d8ad-c437-41ed-b539-0bd986e0b7f5
  7. Cant reedem the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reedem the code: hi guys whats mean this? XBOS-1005 2f41d287-983f-4223-a9dd-58c0b1a32424 2018/03/26 - 17:58:16 UTC When i reedem the code IT show this : something Went wrong etc.. please help me...
  8. HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....: Been waiting over a day now and i havent got any help even though other posts get help before me.... i only get an error saying "We have a problem with our servers. please try again later" but it...
  9. hi xbox cant reedem a xbox live code fix the **** now!

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi xbox cant reedem a xbox live code fix the **** now!: the code is working but your **** is not working omg pls get a live support! 9fa5f5b3-74ee-4aba-b008-b77dff6edfaa
  10. Cant reedem my code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reedem my code: I've be tried redeem my code, but keep coming this error: "This code has already been used" the code is: FDCTG-88FTP-GQ362-4QHVM-KJR9G 4dc13732-a53f-4779-8c40-43bf9bc4f402