Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

Discus and support Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UndatedKarma081, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! THIS POP OUT... please help
    me! I have migrated account and java version of the game! I also have Windows 10 Home Edition . . .

:)

UndatedKarma081, Dec 18, 2017
  2. CraftUCookie
    CraftUCookie Guest
    New code for new microsoft account? i totally forget the old (minecraft windows 10 edition)

There is a way to reset my windows 10 edition gift code? and activate the new account? i forget email and password Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! :( i have acces to mojang account, and i have the minecraft gift code but i can't reedem. i don't care if the old account deactivated.

(sorry for bad english)

CraftUCookie, Dec 18, 2017
  3. BEBE PC
    BEBE PC Guest
    Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

BEBE PC, Dec 18, 2017
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. Vicente Girona Win User

Link the Mojang and Microsoft account?

Hello, welcome to Xbox forums.

Unfortunately it is no longer possible to get a free copy. April 20th was the last day to obtain it.

I quote below a text from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/ancient-java-players--you-attention-please-

• If you did buy Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018, then you might not be aware that you’re entitled to a FREE copy of the Windows 10 version. It’s an offer that we ended a couple of Octobers ago, but you still have some time to redeem your
      free copy if you bought Java Edition way back when! After Monday, April 20th, 2020, customers who purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 will no longer be able to redeem their free version of Minecraft for Windows 10 token code. Until then,
      players who bought Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can still receive a token for Minecraft for Windows 10.

I'm so sorry that you can't reedem your free copy anymore. You'll either have to buy a new copy from the Microsoft store or wait for it to be on sale.
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  8. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
Thema:

Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

1. Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! - Similar Threads - Can't reedem Minecraft

2. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted: I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says...
  3. I can't reedem the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't reedem the game I just bought: I just bought AOE IV and inside of XBOX app I have only the 4K HDR video pack available without the game itself. It seems that I have to buy the game again... [img]...
  4. Can't reedem a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem a game download: Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works. The game code for Gears of War does not work, something to do...
  5. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  6. Can't reedem my game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my game code: I get the following message when I try to reedem my code: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  7. Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie: I tried to reedem it on web and consol. But every time I got error codes. XBOS-3012 651f9e19-8867-4fa7-97d9-e20fca7cd09e 2016/09/21 - 12:59:05 UTC What is problem? help me please. Thank you...
  8. I can't reedem my code!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't reedem my code!!!: Please help i cant reedem my prepaid xbox live code it says that the code is not valid or they have a problem and i need to whait for a while to try again but it does not work neither...
  9. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership: Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error. XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755 Thank you for your time & support :) d248fa05-5c94-492f-a33f-c8869ac2aa5b
  10. can't reedem a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't reedem a game: so, the thing is that this is xbox 360 game. i have tried to enter first of all, from xbox one, didnt work. then i went to this xbox official site and enter it from there. still nothing and son...