Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

Discus and support Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamertron1154, May 2, 2022.

1. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says geo restricted but it never happened before so is there a solution to this problem the Xbox region is usa and the gift card region is usa

:)

Gamertron1154, May 2, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Gamertron1154, how are you today? Hope you're well.

In order for you to redeem a US region gift card, the account you're using to do so, should be set on US region as well.

You can change it in the settings of your account, but you will not be able to change it back for 6 months after you do.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Is Scorn geo-restricted?

I take it you have used cloud gaming before? And have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription? What country are you in?

I can't find anything to suggest the game is geo-restricted, no. Can't find complaints about it elsewhere either which makes me think it's on your end somehow.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Live Gold Code for 12 Months

Ah, I see. Which country do you actually live in? There's no way around a geo restrictions on items.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Games missing from XBOX GAME PASS PC LIBRARY

Do you mean to say that yes there are geo restrictions?

There won't be any age related issues. If anything I may be too old to play games.
    It's possible there are geo-restrictions in place depending on a country's rules and regulations when it comes to games...can't see why Skyrim would fall foul of any though...similarly with DA
  6. ngocphi Win User

Game CD With add on code and the game is blocked in my region

Keep in mind xbox one games don't have restrictions HOWEVER digital content like add-ons are georestricted

If you get certain games like COD 360 games you can't import games as they are also language restricted and geo restricted
Thema:

1. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted - Similar Threads - Can't reedem live

2. I can't reedem the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't reedem the game I just bought: I just bought AOE IV and inside of XBOX app I have only the 4K HDR video pack available without the game itself. It seems that I have to buy the game again... [img]...
  3. Can't reedem a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem a game download: Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works. The game code for Gears of War does not work, something to do...
  4. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  5. Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! THIS POP OUT... please...
  6. Can't reedem my game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my game code: I get the following message when I try to reedem my code: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  7. Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie: I tried to reedem it on web and consol. But every time I got error codes. XBOS-3012 651f9e19-8867-4fa7-97d9-e20fca7cd09e 2016/09/21 - 12:59:05 UTC What is problem? help me please. Thank you...
  8. Can't reedem my Bonus Xbox Live Gold Membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my Bonus Xbox Live Gold Membership.: I bought a Xbox a few day's ago, and i cant stil reedem my 1 Month Bonus Xbox Live Gold Membership which was included in my xbox promo package. Microsoft's websait is giving me very hard time in...
  9. I can't reedem my code!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't reedem my code!!!: Please help i cant reedem my prepaid xbox live code it says that the code is not valid or they have a problem and i need to whait for a while to try again but it does not work neither...
  10. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership: Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error. XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755 Thank you for your time & support :) d248fa05-5c94-492f-a33f-c8869ac2aa5b