cant reedem coz different region

Discus and support cant reedem coz different region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; cant reedem coz different region cf377988-f3bf-4cb9-b4d6-e7838435dab9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Army Arfan, May 21, 2023.

1. Army Arfan
    Army Arfan Guest

:)

Army Arfan, May 21, 2023
  2. Army Arfan Win User

yes im trying to redeem my giftcard on my Microsoft Xbox account
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which region are you physically located in?

Also, just to confirm, are you trying to redeem an Xbox gift card on your Microsoft Xbox account, is that correct?
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information.

If the Xbox gift card was purchased in a different region than your physical region, there will be a regional discrepancy error and you won't be able to redeem the Xbox gift card on your Microsoft Xbox account.

Also, it seems that Indonesia is not a supported region by the Xbox Live service.

You can check the list of regions that are supported by Xbox Live service here at this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. Ciber Vip Win User

trouble with account

all information of my billing is correct and up to date. i called to support in mexico but they said they cant help me because the billing region is in usa, incredibly they cant transfer the call to usa support, i CANT call to usa support coz the call billing
    is real EXPENSIVE
  6. yunggmoreira Win User

Game Pass Gifts

you cant reedem it the offers are not available anymore
Thema:

1. cant reedem coz different region - Similar Threads - cant reedem coz

2. cant reedem my gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem my gift card: i bought nitro a few days back and i got xbox gamepass 2 month subscription but for some reason i cant redeem it i would really like some help b4f107d5-20a7-4929-914d-0965e01ec73a
  3. says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant reedem a code becuase wrong region: how do i change the codes region 3fe9844d-e8a0-4839-a970-d584c3187e93
  4. Cant realize game reedem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant realize game reedem code: Hello, cant realize game redeem code. Tried on all website, xbox ios app and microsoft store. i always get this: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try...
  5. cant reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem code: my code of gears of war 4 dont work 2b1bee0e-8376-4fe6-940a-8f3a161daa36
  6. cant reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant reedem code: my gears of war 4 code of the first dont work 5fd6d8ad-c437-41ed-b539-0bd986e0b7f5
  7. Cant reedem the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reedem the code: hi guys whats mean this? XBOS-1005 2f41d287-983f-4223-a9dd-58c0b1a32424 2018/03/26 - 17:58:16 UTC When i reedem the code IT show this : something Went wrong etc.. please help me...
  8. HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....: Been waiting over a day now and i havent got any help even though other posts get help before me.... i only get an error saying "We have a problem with our servers. please try again later" but it...
  9. hi xbox cant reedem a xbox live code fix the **** now!

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi xbox cant reedem a xbox live code fix the **** now!: the code is working but your **** is not working omg pls get a live support! 9fa5f5b3-74ee-4aba-b008-b77dff6edfaa
  10. Cant reedem my code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant reedem my code: I've be tried redeem my code, but keep coming this error: "This code has already been used" the code is: FDCTG-88FTP-GQ362-4QHVM-KJR9G 4dc13732-a53f-4779-8c40-43bf9bc4f402