Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie

Discus and support Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to reedem it on web and consol. But every time I got error codes. XBOS-3012 651f9e19-8867-4fa7-97d9-e20fca7cd09e 2016/09/21 - 12:59:05 UTC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeadingKaga, Sep 21, 2016.

1. LeadingKaga
    LeadingKaga Guest

I tried to reedem it on web and consol.

But every time I got error codes.

XBOS-3012

651f9e19-8867-4fa7-97d9-e20fca7cd09e

2016/09/21 - 12:59:05 UTC

What is problem?

help me please. Thank you

:)

LeadingKaga, Sep 21, 2016
  2. E3

Hopefully a new banjo kazooie is announced that's like the first 2 games. Can't wait.

BigArcticYeti, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Good Games?

old classics like banjo kazooie and banjo tooie form the arcade fun to play

Xx TwoFace 007, Sep 21, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That's usually the sign of a region issue. Ehat region are you in and what region is your account set to?

Smwutches, Sep 21, 2016
  5. LeadingKaga
    LeadingKaga Guest
    My xbox360 region is US.. But I live in Korea and bought Recore in Korea MS store. Because I can't change region to Korea.

Is it problem?

LeadingKaga, Sep 22, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Yes. Since your account region doesn't match your physical location, that can cause issues downloading 360 games. Some games are region locked.

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2016
  7. LeadingKaga
    LeadingKaga Guest
    I don't understand. why do they give me a US key? My xbox360 region is US, then they give me a US key, don't they?

What is the basis of given key region? MS profile region, xbox360 region, Store(web).

LeadingKaga, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  9. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  10. BigArcticYeti Win User

E3

Hopefully a new banjo kazooie is announced that's like the first 2 games. Can't wait.
  11. Altage Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

I agree, Banjo Kazooie three would be awesome! And the recent addition of Banjo Kazooie to Smash Bros Ultimate definitely suggest he is making a resurgence.
  12. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Which XBLA From XBOX 360 Games Do You Want to See Moved to XBOX ONE & Any Upcoming XBLA Games You Are Looking Forward To?

BANJO KAZOOIE AND AND BANJO TOOIE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE
Thema:

1. Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie - Similar Threads - Can't reedem Banjo

2. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted: I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says...
  3. I can't reedem the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't reedem the game I just bought: I just bought AOE IV and inside of XBOX app I have only the 4K HDR video pack available without the game itself. It seems that I have to buy the game again... [img]...
  4. Can't reedem a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem a game download: Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works. The game code for Gears of War does not work, something to do...
  5. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  6. Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! THIS POP OUT... please...
  7. Can't reedem my game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my game code: I get the following message when I try to reedem my code: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  8. I can't reedem my code!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't reedem my code!!!: Please help i cant reedem my prepaid xbox live code it says that the code is not valid or they have a problem and i need to whait for a while to try again but it does not work neither...
  9. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership: Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error. XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755 Thank you for your time & support :) d248fa05-5c94-492f-a33f-c8869ac2aa5b
  10. can't reedem a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't reedem a game: so, the thing is that this is xbox 360 game. i have tried to enter first of all, from xbox one, didnt work. then i went to this xbox official site and enter it from there. still nothing and son...