Can't reedem a game download

Discus and support Can't reedem a game download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement. I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works. The game code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elvis Marinšek, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Can't reedem a game download

Hello,

I bought a brand new copy of Gears of War Judgement.

I got two codes inside a box. One for Gold 2 day trail that works.

The game code for Gears of War does not work, something to do with region and language. I bought every thing in Slovenia EU. I use an american account.

Is there any way that you can change me my code? I had to buy the game to get this reedem code.

I can give you other info of needed.

Please respond and help!

Thanks you!

:)

Elvis Marinšek, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Some of the Gears games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to be in a region where the games are available. Since Slovenia is not supported by Live, those games are not
    available there. Even with a new code, you would not be able to download them.
  3. Bitz Master Win User

Fifa 17 Deluxe Edition - Can't Install the game

Hey

Support try a lot of solutions, none of them worked. I reedem a code of FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition Pre-Order on my PC and since that day I don't get a licence of the game. All the times I talk they confirmed that I have the game reedem in my account but it just
    won't appear anywhere, not even on My games in xbox site and never appear on Ready to install on my console.

A week as past since the day I reedem the code and for now I can't get nothing solved
  4. Bitz Master Win User

Fifa 17 Deluxe Edition - Can't Install the game

All I know is that something happen in your system and I don't have a licence of the game associated to my account even everyone in support confirme me that I reedem the code. All in support says that they can't help me no more, that they are reporting
    the issue to assistance but days and days are passed and the problem is still in the same spot as the day I reedem the code and contact the support the first time
  5. WPAK Win User

Can't reedem code

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
    and after that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check this support page:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10604/microsoft-account-redeem-gift-card-or-code

If it's still not working then you might want to contact the seller of this code to see what they advise as mentioned on the link
  6. GENERALofKILLER Win User

Can't reedem code

Thema:

1. Can't reedem a game download - Similar Threads - Can't reedem game

2. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted: I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says...
  3. I can't reedem the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't reedem the game I just bought: I just bought AOE IV and inside of XBOX app I have only the 4K HDR video pack available without the game itself. It seems that I have to buy the game again... [img]...
  4. Can't reedem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem code: Hello and good day! I just bought a cd key for Sea of Thieves and it says Microsoft can't redeem it. I checked and it was a worldwide key so I don't know what is the problem. Just spent my $20...
  5. Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! THIS POP OUT... please...
  6. Can't reedem my game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem my game code: I get the following message when I try to reedem my code: " Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we...
  7. Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem Banjo-Kazooie: I tried to reedem it on web and consol. But every time I got error codes. XBOS-3012 651f9e19-8867-4fa7-97d9-e20fca7cd09e 2016/09/21 - 12:59:05 UTC What is problem? help me please. Thank you...
  8. I can't reedem my code!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't reedem my code!!!: Please help i cant reedem my prepaid xbox live code it says that the code is not valid or they have a problem and i need to whait for a while to try again but it does not work neither...
  9. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership: Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error. XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755 Thank you for your time & support :) d248fa05-5c94-492f-a33f-c8869ac2aa5b
  10. can't reedem a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't reedem a game: so, the thing is that this is xbox 360 game. i have tried to enter first of all, from xbox one, didnt work. then i went to this xbox official site and enter it from there. still nothing and son...