Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion

Discus and support Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had enough gems to get 3 $5 visa prepaid cards. I received the email which gave me a 14 digit code then I scrolled down and it said, ' to redeem on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Super Sid Gale, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion

I had enough gems to get 3 $5 visa prepaid cards. I received the email which gave me a 14 digit code then I scrolled down and it said, ' to redeem on Xbox live: use the 25 digit code in the 'redeem code' section of the Microsoft store'. I don't know where
    my 25 digit code is. (I tried the 14 but there wasn't enough digits). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Super Sid Gale, Jun 15, 2018
  2. I was sent either wrong redeem codes or wrong redemption link

I redeemed a $25 and a $10 prepaid visa from the VIP vault. The codes I was sent were 16 digits and the link to use them was to my Microsoft account where its a 25 character code you enter. I'm assuming the link is wrong since their visa prepaid cards and
    not Microsoft store gift cards

Faded Warrior, Jun 15, 2018
  3. I have not received my prepaid visa card

i have not received my prepaid visa card I redeem from the vault. Can you help me out

buddie ro 7414, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion

The wrong instructions were sent. The code needs to be redeemed at Digital Wallet

Smwutches, Jun 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Here are the redemption instructions that should have been in your email:

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The wrong instructions were sent. The code needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  8. MuderFace1 Win User

Missing digit code for visa reward.

It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox

That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.
    Yes and the instructions provided by Xbox state you can redeem for a visa card or redeem a 25 digit code on the Xbox Store and at no time is there an option for a 25 digit code. The instructions need to be change
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing digit code for visa reward.

It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox
    That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

I just got the 25 prepaid visa with VIP points and found out its in dollars and im in uk

Hello DaNakedSmurf,

The Visa prepaid cards from the vault are not region locked. From the card FAQ:

Use your card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc

Please note that the card must be redeemed on a separate site, as stated in the prize email:

That site has its own set of FAQs and contacts if you have any questions about the card itself.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem visa prepaid card on Xbox store. Got it from VIP vault just before conversion - Similar Threads - Can't redeem visa

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  4. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  5. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

in XBoX on Windows
    can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape: i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5...
  6. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  7. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  8. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  9. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  10. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...