can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

Discus and support can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MolecularKey69, May 18, 2024.

1. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting

this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5

:)

MolecularKey69, May 18, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi MolecularKey69, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Minecraft Support.

Please enter this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new

I hope this helps.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

TikTok and Twitch Minecraft capes aren't showin up in my skin editor. What do I do?

As stated on the Minecraft website, the capes are not available for Java Edition yet.

"Both the Twitch and TikTok capes are available for Bedrock Edition now, and will be in Java Edition by July 8. "

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Yasr A X 2 ا Win User

i accidentally rufund the twitch cape code

i was trying to get the minecraft twitch cape and i used the code and accidentally refund the code can i unrefund the code if i can't do that can i use

my brother code on the refund account
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

how to solve wrong redeem code even tho it's right?

Hi Rafi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your Minecraft Twitch Cape code. As Twitch supplied your code, you may contact their support to get a replacement code: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. - AJ - Win User

Minecraft Account Issue with Cape Redemption

Hi, Mr.Quazi Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your capes.

- To clarify, are these capes showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? you can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If they are, it means they were successfully redeemed.

- May I ask which version of Minecraft you are playing? Currently, the Twitch and TikTok capes are only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, but they will be in Java Edition by July 8.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape - Similar Threads - can't redeem twitch

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  4. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  5. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  6. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  7. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  8. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  9. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  10. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...