Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card

Discus and support Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant download any dlc or even put credit on my acc from a valid credit card or prepaid code.. just says something went wrong. Think it started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JIIMBO SLlCE, Jul 24, 2014.

1. JIIMBO SLlCE
    JIIMBO SLlCE Guest

I cant download any dlc or even put credit on my acc from a valid credit card or prepaid code.. just says something went wrong. Think it started happening when microsoft changed from points to real currency. Any ideas why this isnt working?

:)

JIIMBO SLlCE, Jul 24, 2014
  2. Bimmer47
    Bimmer47 Guest
    having problems buying COD BO1 on xbox one

cant make the purchase at this moment message keeps on appearing even though i have a valid credit card on file

Bimmer47, Jul 24, 2014
  3. New Payment Option

As far as I know you must provide a valid credit card for purchases. Even with Xbox 360 Smartglass and Xbox One Smartglass. There needs to be a valid credit card on file

MaximumExtreme, Jul 24, 2014
  4. GZeus87
    GZeus87 Guest

Contact support and request that they escalate your to the advocacy team about your billing account being splintered or split. It's a bug quite a few of us are facing. So far they are going case by case and there's been no blanket fix announced.

forums.xbox.com/.../1793186.aspx

GZeus87, Jul 24, 2014
  5. lxoRABBIToxl
    lxoRABBIToxl Guest
    Actually this could also be an issue attached to the billing info already placed on file, the splintered account wouldn't block him from being able to make redeems, but yea I'd advise to contact support so they can look into your account, for all we know
    it could be a decline, risk block, or violation

lxoRABBIToxl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. GZeus87 Win User

Contact support and request that they escalate your to the advocacy team about your billing account being splintered or split. It's a bug quite a few of us are facing. So far they are going case by case and there's been no blanket fix announced.

forums.xbox.com/.../1793186.aspx
  7. lxoRABBIToxl Win User

Actually this could also be an issue attached to the billing info already placed on file, the splintered account wouldn't block him from being able to make redeems, but yea I'd advise to contact support so they can look into your account, for all we know
    it could be a decline, risk block, or violation
  8. PalZer0 Win User

Can you use a Gift Card to Buy Xbox Live?

Hi OstrichTheGamer.

-

Unfortunately, it's currently not possible to use stored credit from Xbox gift cards as a valid payment option for XBL Gold. This is due to the automatic renewal (which is on by default) requiring a valid credit card or Paypal account.
  9. MaximumExtreme Win User

New Payment Option

As far as I know you must provide a valid credit card for purchases. Even with Xbox 360 Smartglass and Xbox One Smartglass. There needs to be a valid credit card on file
  10. dupe4603f4e-be28-441 Win User

status code: 8c320008

sooo everyone keeps saying that u cant use a prepaid credit card...which is BS...ive been using prepaid credit cards to purchase alot of xbl content,and i just used this card to buy myself some more points and it worked....10 minutes later im tryin to use
    it again and im getting this stupid error message,and the website is telling me to use a valid credit card number...like i just used it 15 minutes ago to buy something and it was ok but now its not accepting it?what is this retardedness?
Thema:

1. Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card - Similar Threads - Cant redeem purchase

2. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  8. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  9. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  10. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...