Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

Discus and support Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by graham dougan, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help

:)

graham dougan, Oct 31, 2023
  2. KillerXSniper24 Win User

Why is the auto redeem £5 gift card not going into my balance?

On the rewards app, i have the auto redeem on for the £5 gift card and it’s taken the point of my account but hasn’t given me the 5 pounds. I used the rest of my points for a £10 gift card on the app and that worked.
    The points have now been given back instead of giving the £5 gift card
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  4. katherine redman Win User

purchasing through the xbox store on the web

hi,

i didnt purchase a gift card voucher, i just redeemed my microsoft reward points as a $5 voucher.

my currency is in AUD
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

On the Microsoft Rewards site, the page where you redeem points for gift cards. You'll see a tile for Ultimate that costs 0 points.
Thema:

Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

1. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!... - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem reward

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I redeem rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I redeem rewards?: When I try to redeem rewards the site prompts me to try again or contact support. When I click support, it says my account “doesn’t follow the rules” and it locks the entries for the support form...
  4. why can’t I redeem my gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I redeem my gift?: I received a gift from a friend and I just can’t redeem it at all. it’s the correct code and everything but continuously tells me the code wasn’t found. the game was worth 70 dollars and I can’t...
  5. What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...: It’s saying account already connected to that email when I try to switch it 1cae2ddf-1dfb-42c8-8134-d63b37fcb5b3
  6. Can’t redeem Xbox gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift code: Im very sad as I’ve been meaning to get a dlc for quite a while now and my friend gifted it to me but it’s says that there are invalid letters even there’s not as its Xbox message gift and we are...
  7. Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?: I have 4,000 xbox rewards points that I cant redeem and it’s been like this for a couple of weeks now. When i go to redeem my points on a reward a message pops up saying thanks and that i was...
  8. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...
  9. A friend gifting me a game and I can’t redeem it, it says it’s damaged How do I get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gifting me a game and I can’t redeem it, it says it’s damaged How do I get the...: It says it’s damaged how do I redeem my game? 9d9f41cc-8c2d-499f-ab49-42dea638d12c
  10. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game: My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a different spot. 30492b63-bd23-467a-a371-b7676cbe4d89