Can't redeem my code for name-your-game

Discus and support Can't redeem my code for name-your-game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can't redeem my code, I typed in all the information as described on the card, I stopped and looked on youtube to check out my choice of games then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SheetWarrior564, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Can't redeem my code for name-your-game

I can't redeem my code, I typed in all the information as described on the card, I stopped and looked on youtube to check out my choice of games then I went to finish and it must have timed out and I had to restart then it said code has already been used!!!
    Please help

:)

SheetWarrior564, Mar 15, 2016
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Mar 15, 2016
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 digits not 25. Can anyone shine some light on this for me please? I am getting super frustrated. Help me please!?

Hello Jrhino,

You need to redeem your code here:
    http://xbox.com/name-your-game

Follow the instructions and you will be emailed a code for your chosen game.

Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

maxen, Mar 15, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: