Can't redeem my code because not recognizing my browser

Discus and support Can't redeem my code because not recognizing my browser in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to redeem my new 3 month subscription and when I got to the page to be able to do that it redirected me to a page that said my browser needs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrawyOyster015, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Can't redeem my code because not recognizing my browser

I'm trying to redeem my new 3 month subscription and when I got to the page to be able to do that it redirected me to a page that said my browser needs to be updated. However, I'm using Safari on my Imac and that's not showing up on the browsers that you
    support. Do I have to download Firefox or Chrome to be able to do this and if so, why? This worked last month.

:)

StrawyOyster015, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Redeem code,we are not living in united states,billing information

I can't redeem my code because the billing information is for US only

AudileHornet7, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That is interesting. Firefox or Chrome would be a good choice or you could redeem the code on your Xbox. Press the Guide button on the controller and scroll to the left then choose Redeem Code to enter it.

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: