Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

Discus and support Cant redeem Minecraft to child account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jamie Duke, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Jamie Duke
    Jamie Duke Guest

I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy.

:)

Jamie Duke, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Jamie, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

If it was not, I kindly ask you to speak with XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  3. ChaosGamerAH Win User

Minecraft redeem code

so xbox minecraft code cant be used to redeem java minecraft?
  4. IgorBelém Win User

"Você precisa fazer autenticação nos serviços da Microsoft"[Translation-"You need to authenticate to Microsoft services"]

Hello Vespine,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When are you getting this message to verify or authenticate? There is one verification I know of when

creating a child account
    . This usually is a $1.00 charge that is returned to the card.

Thanks,

Brad
    While trying to login into a server in minecraft for android
  5. TIM0STATIC Win User

multiplayer restrictions/

There is no adult account for my child account so I cant change my child account setting. I want to purchase something but cant since i cant find my adult account. When i press on family, it only comes up with my child account.
  6. RobSim1 Win User

Child account preferences not working

Thank you for your reply. Not going to lie, I have no clue what you just suggested. But we have two accounts, one parent and one child, UnaidedCanoe931 (The child account) and ScaleneSneeze78 (The parent account)... cool names, I know right. Could you maybe
    explain a little more about what you meant because we already have two profiles right? I cant create new ones either because his Playstation account is linked to that account and therefore we cant connect another one. I cant get a new one because my minecraft
    is connected to the microsoft account. Its two seperate accounts, one child, one parent
Thema:

1. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account - Similar Threads - Cant redeem Minecraft

2. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. I cant redeem my minecraft Java?? please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft Java?? please help!: Earlier today i tried to redeem minecraft java edition for free because I had heard about getting it for free last month in may if you had minecraft bedrock edition/minecraft windows 10. all day I...
  5. Cant redeem Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem Minecraft bedrock: I have Minecraft java edition and there is currently a deal being advertised in the Minecraft launcher saying that i can redeem bedrock edition free if i have java. All i have to do it click on...
  6. I cant redeem Minecraft java

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem Minecraft java: when I get to the page given by the Minecraft launcher to redeem java edition, it says we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. 906ac780-9047-4ae6-9e55-90263a49b5f6
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  8. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  9. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  10. Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10: So recently I bought Minecraft java edition on a mac, but then I downloaded it on my PC any ive already made sure that its the right email and everything but it still tells me that I need to buy...