Can’t redeem in-game rewards

Discus and support Can’t redeem in-game rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello :) I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Soda Dynamxx, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Soda Dynamxx
    Soda Dynamxx Guest

Hello Can’t redeem in-game rewards :)

I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We can’t redeem it”. Can you help me?

:)

Soda Dynamxx, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Soda Dynamxx Win User

It is for Fortnite and it is a 25 character code.
  3. Ackis Win User

What game is it?

How many characters is the code?
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Always remember to add products to official and authorized stores.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Just select Redeem and follow the steps. Browse the Redeem page anytime you're feeling spendy. Save up for a big item, spend your points on smaller rewardsalong
    the way – however you want to redeem your points,
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi Soda Dynamxx ,

Customer Number 800-469-9269 - by the Numbers

1. Phone number to dial. 800-469-9269.
    2. Call-back available. NO.
    3. Call picked up by a real person. YES.
    4. Department you're calling. Customer Service.
    5. Call center hours. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.
    6. Best time to dial. 9:10am.
    7. Navigate phone maze to a human. ...
    Average wait.
Thema:

1. Can’t redeem in-game rewards - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem game

2. A friend gifting me a game and I can’t redeem it, it says it’s damaged How do I get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gifting me a game and I can’t redeem it, it says it’s damaged How do I get the...: It says it’s damaged how do I redeem my game? 9d9f41cc-8c2d-499f-ab49-42dea638d12c
  3. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game: My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a different spot. 30492b63-bd23-467a-a371-b7676cbe4d89
  4. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  5. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  6. Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?: I have a prepaid code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but whenever I try to redeem it it claims, “This free trial is for new customers only”. I’m not using a free trial, I’m using a prepaid code....
  7. I gifted a game but they can’t redeem it so I would like a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game but they can’t redeem it so I would like a refund: I bought a friend Red Dead Online but they can’t redeem it because they are In Usa and im in Canada fadcb11d-9041-4930-bc08-78b827e00fbb
  8. I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version: I bought minecraft xbox one edition off of gamestop and tried to redeem it and it says i own the game but i only have the trial version please help b77dd78c-5680-4a28-ade6-62b96b40a686
  9. Can’t redeem a gift game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem a gift game: Hi everybody, recently my friend gifted me a game, Pac Man CE 2, but its not on my console or anywhere else. Whenever i try to redeem the code again it says it was already redeemed. But it never...
  10. Can’t redeem game gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem game gift?: Hey everyone, a few hours ago a friend gifted me the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2, and for some reason I can’t seem to redeem the gift code. Whenever i put it in on mobile or the xbox it just...