Can't redeem free xbox live promotion

Discus and support Can't redeem free xbox live promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Paid for the rip off 3 month xbox live subscription due to the promotion that made it the same price equivalent to buying a year. The email was sent to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JK Edwards89, May 10, 2018.

1. JK Edwards89
    JK Edwards89 Guest

Paid for the rip off 3 month xbox live subscription due to the promotion that made it the same price equivalent to buying a year. The email was sent to my spam folder so I didn't receive it until after the code was expired so now Microsoft won't honor it.
    Been talking to support all day to no avail. Playstation has gained a new loyal customer today since apparently 10 years of being a loyal customer means absolutely nothing to Microsoft.

:)

JK Edwards89, May 10, 2018
  2. Phyrin
    Phyrin Guest
    Forgot to redeem code

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “15/11/15”

Issue:

I received my code through Xbox Live message box but never got round to redeeming it on the Xbox 360. When I tried tonight I realised the message had expired from the inbox so I can't redeem my code.

Phyrin, May 10, 2018
  3. mark_78
    mark_78 Guest
    Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I

Why did an offer for a free xbox live gold trial appear on my xbox home screen when it's an offer I can't redeem?

mark_78, May 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: