Can't redeem free Gears of War codes R/MoFlydljGTtN+w.6.5

Discus and support Can't redeem free Gears of War codes R/MoFlydljGTtN+w.6.5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've bought a physical copy of Gears of War 4, it has a card with 4 redeem codes for older Gears (1-3 + Judgment). I've tried to redeem codes for Gears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by topouzid, Dec 3, 2016.

1. topouzid
    topouzid Guest

I've bought a physical copy of Gears of War 4, it has a card with 4 redeem codes for older Gears (1-3 + Judgment). I've tried to redeem codes for Gears 1 + Gears 3 on Xbox, and I'm getting error: "You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language.
    Change your language region in Settings or go to microsoft.com//redeem. XboxPurchaseMismatchedMarketAndLanguage R/MoFlydljGTtN+w.6.5"

I'm trying to redeem on Microsoft.com//redeem and I'm getting the error: "Something went wrong, Give it another try. Error: XBOS-3012, 38e0831a-0846-4ffe-abb3-a966af080474, 2016/12/04 - 11:05:49 UTC."

I bought the game in a local store, the cover is in my language, and the region on my xbox is the same. (Greece, greek copy, greek cover on game, greek settings on my xbox). I've even tried changing to UK and US but didn't work.

The other codes did work, the difference is that I didn't try them on my Xbox, I put them on //redeem from the beginning.

What can I do now to redeem the code for Gears 1 & 3?

:)

topouzid, Dec 3, 2016
  2. stubbs99
    stubbs99 Guest
    Export RB1 songs now or later?

The twenty free DLC can be downloaded right away. The code that we get is the one you type directly into XBox Live on the Redeem Code section. (Like the Gears if War 2 map pack). There is no messing around with websites like the US versions.

stubbs99, Dec 3, 2016
  3. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    Export RB1 songs now or later?

Thanks for clarifying that. Sounds much easier. :smashin: :smashin:

PlexShaw, Dec 4, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: