Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code

Discus and support Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clonejacky, Feb 25, 2015.

1. clonejacky
    clonejacky Guest

I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in a while."It has been a week.What's wrong with it...

Sorry for my poor English...

:)

clonejacky, Feb 25, 2015
  2. o0BLUEFIRE0o
    o0BLUEFIRE0o Guest
    Cant redeem XBL gold code

i havent been on xbl in months, my gold membership expired. i bought the day 1 XBL 12 mo card. i cannot redeem that code or the code in the xbox one box that gives me 14 free days. anyone else having these issues?

o0BLUEFIRE0o, Feb 25, 2015
  3. Kriegr
    Kriegr Guest
    Xbox Live messages expired, including Halo MCC XBL gold month code

I had received a message with an activation code for 1 free month of XBL gold. The other day I logged on to redeem, and all inbox messages are missing, including the code. Are there any ways to recover the messages? TYIA

Kriegr, Feb 25, 2015
  4. clonejacky
    clonejacky Guest

And there is another question,I am already a XBL Gold Member. This Free 1-month XBL Gold should add to my account directly,why this time you give me a code....

Sorry for my poor English again...

clonejacky, Feb 25, 2015
  5. clonejacky
    clonejacky Guest
    Oops,i made a mistake--flagged my first post as spam/abuse...

clonejacky, Feb 26, 2015
  6. Hi,

I hada similar problem re-deeming mine. Have you tried to redeem it through xbox.com? Mine eventually worked through the xbox one (just kept hitting re-try)

lukeawilson87, Feb 26, 2015
  7. clonejacky
    clonejacky Guest
    Hi,lukeawilson87

I tried it in xbox.com and XBOX ONE.There is the same problem...I had tried it a whole week...

clonejacky, Feb 26, 2015
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey clonejacky!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! I would be sure that your account doesn't have any outstanding charges, and be sure that your account's region matches your physical region through
    account.xbox.com.

For more assistance, you may need to contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page so they can take a look at that code for you! Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code :)

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Shin00bi12 Win User

Games with Gold won't show as free

I have the same problem, I've just redeemed my 1 month membership code and have other gold functions available, but I can't download this months games for free. Do I have to wait or something?
  10. clonejacky Win User

And there is another question,I am already a XBL Gold Member. This Free 1-month XBL Gold should add to my account directly,why this time you give me a code....

Sorry for my poor English again...
  11. Metaphorically Win User

new xbox live

There is a way to upgrade to gold without credit card. You can go and buy a pre-paid XBL subscription for either 1 month, 3 month or 12 months. Then scratch off the code-covering material and redeem your code and you will be able to play on-line.
  12. ngocphi Win User

XBox Gold Conversion appears to have failed?

Ok what exactly did you redeem

You can't redeem one month codesfor conversion and if you redeem 12 month codes ya know it's only 4momths ot xgu right ?

You cont do 1to 1 conversion till you revert to free

It's best to turn off autorenewal and wait till it turns to free then you add your gold codes uptown 3 years them upgrade tp xgu for ,3 years of xgu
  13. camillebro Win User

Free xbox live

I also can't find where to get the free month I heard about. It says I'm on a free subscription but I still can't play online. It only gives me options to buy 1 month, 3 months, 1 year or to redeem a code
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Free

2. My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java: so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to create a profile, and so they enter their...
  3. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  4. I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find were to redeem my free robux? help.: Hi, I'm trying to redeem my Robux but the Robux reward isn't there on the Microsoft rewards anymore. I'm trying to find some similar questions like this but none helped at all. so, I'm asking here...
  5. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  6. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  7. Can't redeem free xbox live promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem free xbox live promotion: Paid for the rip off 3 month xbox live subscription due to the promotion that made it the same price equivalent to buying a year. The email was sent to my spam folder so I didn't receive it until...
  8. Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem groove free 3 month code: I can't eedeem my free 3 month groove music pass code. Please help! 8825aa2f-02c2-41d4-8582-4e2d647f16ea
  9. Can't redeem free 12-month EA access in the xbox one bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem free 12-month EA access in the xbox one bundle: After clicking "confirm", it says "something went wrong, please try in a while". 746b6ff0-4bc7-407b-a5e1-7aa41d188169
  10. Can't redeem free Gears of War codes R/MoFlydljGTtN+w.6.5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem free Gears of War codes R/MoFlydljGTtN+w.6.5: I've bought a physical copy of Gears of War 4, it has a card with 4 redeem codes for older Gears (1-3 + Judgment). I've tried to redeem codes for Gears 1 + Gears 3 on Xbox, and I'm getting error:...