Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer

Discus and support Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the game pass ultimate for the month, I notice a 3 month discord nitro pass as a perk, so I claim it, and then try to redeem it. Every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cadaur, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Cadaur
    Cadaur Guest

I just got the game pass ultimate for the month, I notice a 3 month discord nitro pass as a perk, so I claim it, and then try to redeem it.

Every single time I press redeem online nothing happens and I have no idea why. I'm logged into Discord on both the app on my PC, on my phone, and on my web browser... please help

UPDATE: This is happening with ALL of my offers in the perks section.

:)

Cadaur, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
  3. Captain Gini Win User

How can i get Discord Nitro

yes, as long as this offer is available in your country you can get the benefit of Discord Nitro, you just have to check first and sign up for Game Pass Ultimate, then just redeem the Discord Nitro bonus
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you claim Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate in Denmark?

If you read the bottom of the Game Pass ultimate page, you will see, that Discord nitro is not available as part of the offer in Denmark.

This is from the US/UK website Discord Nitro Disclaimer: Available in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, United Kingdom and United States $9.99/month USD or $99.99/year USD after trial unless cancelled. Codes available while stocks last.
    Offer open to new Discord Nitro subscribers only. Offer ends 6 January 2020 and must be redeemed by 31 March 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit

https://discord.com/discord-xbox-offer-2019
    for more details. Available platforms: PC, Mobile.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass
  5. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  6. BordeauxPrime Win User

Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

Hey
    MinusPopcorn136

These are three different offers you are referring to.

Subscribing to Discord Nitro will get you 3 months of gamepass or spotify premium.

EA Access can be found as an app on your Xbox.

If you have bought Discord Nitro, the redeemable code will show over at Discord, which you can fill in at the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer - Similar Threads - Can't Redeem Discord

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  4. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...
  6. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error: [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do((( 6b9d7326-7e1b-476b-ad76-b8ec4ee8c620
  7. PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem: Hello! I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link and paste it in the redeem section (25...
  8. Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate: Title. This was my first time buying game pass, and I've never had nitro before. When I go on the PC app and try to redeem nitro, all it shows in the green button is "join ultimate" rather than...
  9. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  10. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...