Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by martsataskine, May 29, 2017.

1. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both:

"An error occured, try again in a moment

XBOS1005

e44e2cf5-af3c-45ed-bb1d-781aec95919f

2017/05/30 - 08:57:39 UTC

"
    (Error message is in Finnish for me so translated)

So I have tried this from yesterday and it has stayed the same, tried also to contact the chat or phone service but it directed me to page where I could call (although its saying the chat is open).

All help is much appreciated! Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store :)

-Martti Taskinen

:)

martsataskine, May 29, 2017
  2. Xbox live gold subscription

Hello,

I purchased 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription online from Microsoft store. However, I haven't received any code to redeem (online or physical card)

How can I resolve this?

SachinKulkarni2, May 29, 2017
  3. XBOX says there is a problem associated with your account. I am trying to purchase gold membership, i have paypal

[quote user="palathe4th"]

not a very helpful message, there is no error code. i purchased with paypal before.

[/quote]I would suggest purchasing a prepaid code from the Microsoft Store (3 Month or

12 Month). Make sure to select the download option so you may immediately receive the code and

redeem the membership

cryptic@me.com, May 29, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Which region are you physically located in, and does the region your account is set to match the region you're physically located in? Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, May 31, 2017
  5. cryptic@me.com Win User

XBOX says there is a problem associated with your account. I am trying to purchase gold membership, i have paypal

[quote user="palathe4th"]

not a very helpful message, there is no error code. i purchased with paypal before.

[/quote]I would suggest purchasing a prepaid code from the Microsoft Store (3 Month or

12 Month). Make sure to select the download option so you may immediately receive the code and

redeem the membership
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Which region are you physically located in, and does the region your account is set to match the region you're physically located in? Keep us posted!
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft usd payment

Do i need a credit card to make a payment and how am i going to pay with Microsoft account credits if the store is not letting me use the balance or payment option
    To purchase directly via the console store or Xbox.com you'll need an additional payment method.

GamePass can be purchased from store or online retailer as is as a redeemable code. These codes are not the same an account as balance. Just the same as when redeeming 6 or 12 month Xbox Live code.
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live subscriptions

You can purchase him a prepaid code card (that specifically says xbox live gold) at a store or a digital code for gold on a website like Amazon and he can redeem that on his account in the store or you can log onto his account and go here:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold And purchase gold for him there.

1, 3, 6 and 12 months are available.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft

Hey there,

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cant redeem code

2. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  3. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  4. Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks: When I try to redeem the xbox perk code that I copied from the xbox game pass app on the Microsoft website it says We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or...
  5. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  6. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  7. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  8. i cant redeem an xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem an xbox code: Dear team, i cant redeem an xbox digital game code , and I made sure that both the region and the console are right . the code i bought is from a site called eneba and its legit , yet i keep...
  9. Cant redeem gifted digital code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem gifted digital code: I had gotten a Gifted digital code from someone and tried to redeem it and it says "This code wasn't found ____ try re-entering it (did many times). If the code is damaged (which I think it is),...
  10. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate: I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great. 455d7c08-22fc-41ca-8eca-7d1fbf72c2b9