Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER

Discus and support Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from ANY browser for months already (like 4/5 months). I've been waiting patiently hoping in fix but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Conker the King, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER

Hello everyone,

i can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from ANY browser for months already (like 4/5 months).

I've been waiting patiently hoping in fix but nothing has changed.

I've done this for YEARS without any trouble and suddendly, around October 2019, it's stopped working.

The issue is always the same: on the very last confirmation page i get the a neverending green spinning wheel and that's the end.

I can't pass through this point so i can't complete the redeem process.

The only way to get that game (typically a GwG) is using the console.

So, is there any planned fix incoming?

Is Microsoft aware of this issue?

Thanks in advance for your support.

:)

Conker the King, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

If you have a XBOX 360 Console, you can redeem the X360 Games on it. I have the same Problem and redeem it on my old Console
  3. Conker the King Win User

Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely

Any news guys?

As per today nothing has changed.

Still not able to redeem Xbox 360 GwG with any browser.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't download the xbox 360 games to xbox one console

OK two things as stated by Ms and major Nelson you can't use the xbox one to queue any 360 games unless it is a retro pack there is only two of them Sega retro and rare retro you can only queue it from the webstore or a 360

That being said have you ever owned. A 360?

In order to get free xbox 360 games you must make a purchase from an 360 first only once either thru a friends console or a rented console with your account

Also you may try a different browser and clear your browser cache and reboot the browser after

Chrome isn't recommended iNternet Explorer or edge is
  5. paarthsandilya Win User

udate xbox 360 to xbox "One"

are there any web browsers on xbox 360
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Can't redeem any of the codes

Hey there!

I see that you tried switching your region to the US, what region are you physically located in? Did you purchase the game new or pre-owned? And when you try to redeem the codes, what error message and/or code do you get? An error code looks like either
    XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000. Having extra information will help us out a bunch.

Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER - Similar Threads - Can't redeem 360

2. Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X: Hello, I recently received several tokens for 360 games. I've tried to redeem them to my Xbox account through the Microsoft Store, the Series X Console itself, the Console Companion App and the...
  3. Can't redeem Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox 360 games: I have two codes for two Xbox 360 games, the games in question are Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2. They came with Rainbow Six Siege that I bought on GameStop long ago, but I really hadn't tried to...
  4. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  5. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  6. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games: Hi, this is an issue I've been having for over a week now. I'm trying to purchase an original Xbox game and redeem an Xbox 360 Games with Gold game (Toybox Turbos) and I'm able to do neither....
  7. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for several months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  8. Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One: My gold subscription is active because I purchased GamePass Ultimate for 3 months. But when I try to download an Gold Xbox 360 games shows me a tab to "See the Price" then I click on it and open...
  9. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for the past two months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...