Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions

Discus and support Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to redeem a code for Xbox game pass unlimited since it came in the box with the controller that I purchased here recently and it’s telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AaronDevlin1, May 18, 2021.

1. AaronDevlin1
    AaronDevlin1 Guest

Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions

I am trying to redeem a code for Xbox game pass unlimited since it came in the box with the controller that I purchased here recently and it’s telling me that it’s only for new customers that I can’t redeem it . and I’ve been trying to contact somebody from Microsoft support but I’m unable to get anybody to help me.

:)

AaronDevlin1, May 18, 2021
  2. KrustyMsFTs Win User

Since 5p.m yesterday and still going.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. xDarkStar73x Win User

Do you mean you cannot speak to anyone or do you mean that whomever you speak to is not able to help you with the issue ?
  4. H2O Xanadu Win User

Been happening since 5pm last night. I dont know what to do.
  5. xDarkStar73x Win User

Ok, maybe try it a bit later then, must be a temporary issue
  6. H2O Xanadu Win User

Anytime I go to support and try to open a chat or callback It gives me an error and Im not the only one its doing this to.
Thema:

1. Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions - Similar Threads - Can’t Redeem code

2. Can’t redeem Xbox gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift code: Im very sad as I’ve been meaning to get a dlc for quite a while now and my friend gifted it to me but it’s says that there are invalid letters even there’s not as its Xbox message gift and we are...
  3. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  4. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...: Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there 94403c7f-ac3b-41f5-b78b-bb3c5029832a
  5. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  6. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  7. Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?: I have a prepaid code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but whenever I try to redeem it it claims, “This free trial is for new customers only”. I’m not using a free trial, I’m using a prepaid code....
  8. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.: Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91
  9. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem code: Ive got some xbox giftcard codes and everytime i type them in and type confirm it comes up with Try Again and below it will say There is a problem on our end, Try again later. And its been saying...
  10. I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged: Hello Please help me can I request another code as I was putting my live redeem code which was already paid then as I already put in the numbers; it worked but as I was about to click I accept...