Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X

Discus and support Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently received several tokens for 360 games. I've tried to redeem them to my Xbox account through the Microsoft Store, the Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SDanyi, Nov 15, 2020.

1. SDanyi
    SDanyi Guest

Hello,

I recently received several tokens for 360 games. I've tried to redeem them to my Xbox account through the Microsoft Store, the Series X Console itself, the Console Companion App and the new XBox app. All I receive is the following error:

OfferingPurchaseOffersError

XJsWlVWM+DfEieOV32yJIA.10
    2020/11/15 - 17:36:13 UTC

The only information I've found is that this error may show up if your account has been suspended or something is pending on the account. However, my XBox account and Ultimate subscription are active and valid until June of next year.

Is there any way to redeem the code? Or should I just wait and see if the error clears itself out?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SDanyi, Nov 15, 2020
  2. đź’ŻAdrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it wants me to format which will remove everything what did i do wrong?

Hi,

Where did the Xbox 360 games come from? Another Xbox 360?

If they were downloaded via an Xbox One/Series console you can't play these games on an Xbox 360. Firstly the drive wouldn't be configured for an Xbox 360. Secondly, Xbox 360 games downloaded via an Xbox One or Series X|S are actually 360 games that have been converted to run on an Xbox One, they are no longer native Xbox 360 games.
  4. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

The Simpsons Game Remastered

The BC team stopped working on 360 titles to bring all existing One games to series x. It is unknown if they will continue to work on 360 titles once series x releases.
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Got it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it

your welcome :)
Thema:

1. Can't Redeem 360 games on Series X - Similar Threads - Can't Redeem 360

2. Can't redeem Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox 360 games: I have two codes for two Xbox 360 games, the games in question are Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2. They came with Rainbow Six Siege that I bought on GameStop long ago, but I really hadn't tried to...
  3. NĂŁo consigo resgatar meu cĂłdigo Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  4. NĂŁo consigo resgatar meu cĂłdigo Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  5. Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Xbox 360 games or redeem Games with Gold games: Hi, this is an issue I've been having for over a week now. I'm trying to purchase an original Xbox game and redeem an Xbox 360 Games with Gold game (Toybox Turbos) and I'm able to do neither....
  6. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for several months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  7. Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gold Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One: My gold subscription is active because I purchased GamePass Ultimate for 3 months. But when I try to download an Gold Xbox 360 games shows me a tab to "See the Price" then I click on it and open...
  8. Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER: Hello everyone, i can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from ANY browser for months already (like 4/5 months). I've been waiting patiently hoping in fix but nothing has changed. I've done this for...
  9. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for the past two months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...