Cant redeem 3 mounth xbox live code.

Discus and support Cant redeem 3 mounth xbox live code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Bank card expired so it could not pay for the three mounth renewal payment. So now I cancled my subscipsion now xbox are demanding i put new bank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AutisticFedora, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Cant redeem 3 mounth xbox live code.

My Bank card expired so it could not pay for the three mounth renewal payment. So now I cancled my subscipsion now xbox are demanding i put new bank card details in and they wont let me just redeem a code insted can anyone help me?

:)

AutisticFedora, Jan 1, 2015
  2. x box live free for 3 months

i need a 3 mounth xbox live gld code because my subcription is out in 1 mounth help me

xXIRONxS01DI3Rx, Jan 1, 2015
  3. im getting a 80070057 status code error, when trying to redeem a prepaid gold card?

im getting a 80070057 error... and im just trying to redeen a 3 mounth prepaid gold code?

qp C R E E P qp, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you had auto-renewal turned on and they attempted to charge your card, you would have accrued a balance you have to pay off before you can cancel the subscription or add a prepaid card. You will have to pay off the balance before you can add the card.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you had auto-renewal turned on and they attempted to charge your card, you would have accrued a balance you have to pay off before you can cancel the subscription or add a prepaid card. You will have to pay off the balance before you can add the card.
  6. xXIRONxS01DI3Rx Win User

x box live free for 3 months

i need a 3 mounth xbox live gld code because my subcription is out in 1 mounth help me
  7. OvErFasTaa Win User

GIFT CARD FOR ACCOUNT DOESNT WORK ****!!!!

MON AMI a apeller 1 800 4myxbox and they give 3 mounth FREE!

what the hells you cant give me 1 mounth!!! for 1 $ ...

I HAVE 28$ in Microsoft account!!!!!

HEYYYY HEYYY HEYYYYY

HOLY CRAP

[Translation:

MON AMI a apeller 1 800 4myxbox and they give 3 mounth FREE!

what the hells you cant give me 1 mounth!!! for 1 $ ...

I HAVE 28$ in Microsoft account!!!!!

HEYYYY HEYYY HEYYYYY

HOLY CRAP]
  8. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

Hi I think with this promotion is over now, so in this case only the 1 mouth is converted in Ultimate by $1. The others mount can be ajusted to ultimate but in this case 3 mounths of Live Gold is equal the 2 mounths of Game Pass Ultimate, so to you take
    2 mounths Ultimate in conversion you lost 1 mounth of a single subscription
  9. delta uknighted Win User

used gamertags

o i was wondering wanted that gamertag for mounths now couldent get hold of it some guy said it wa shis dad gave him a 3 mounth xbox live for it didnt have it is there eny way i can get in touch with the owner sent loads of messages on xbox live about it
    not 1 reply
Thema:

1. Cant redeem 3 mounth xbox live code. - Similar Threads - Cant redeem mounth

2. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  8. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  9. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  10. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275