Can’t record

Discus and support Can’t record in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im not able to record in game or record what happened. says i need to be in a game to do it but i am. this has been going on for two days and idk how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thisrandomsista, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Can’t record

im not able to record in game or record what happened. says i need to be in a game to do it but i am. this has been going on for two days and idk how to fix it

:)

Thisrandomsista, Jul 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can’t record gameclips

Hi EmperorHeadshot! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox One console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. EmperorHeadshot Win User

Can’t record gameclips

That did the trick.

Thanks for your quick response and assistance!
  5. EmperorHeadshot Win User

Can’t record gameclips

Hello,

This did not work unfortunately. I am on Xbox series x. I found out I can take screenshots but I still cannot take gameclips comes up with the same error.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can’t record gameclips

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
Thema:

Can’t record

1. Can’t record - Similar Threads - Can’t record

2. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  3. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  4. How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...: I can’t figure out how to transfer from the Xbox system to a USB or a cloud service. I’m just using a generic WebCam but it’s not allowing me to access the files in order to move them. I’ve...
  5. Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream: I never have had a problem recording clips until now. I know you can’t record clips WHILE you are currently streaming but I should be able to record clips afterwards but it doesn’t work. Me and...
  6. Can’t record gameclips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t record gameclips: Hello, Not sure where to post this but I wanted to figure out if anyone was having the same issue. I have been trying to record game clips and it comes up with the error that you see in the...
  7. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  8. Can’t record on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t record on Xbox one: When i hit the cbox home botton and x to record what happen it does not do anything my friends have tried and nothing still why is this not working e83ab9cb-46de-467e-9b1e-6c72ff9e0c34
  9. Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.: This seems to be a problem I’m having only with Anthem, and although I haven’t searched the whole internet, I did search the support forums here for anyone else with the issue, and I couldn’t find...
  10. Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps: My Xbox is stuck recording on 720p even when my settings say to record in 1080p. I’ve cleared all of my clips and unwanted games to make sure it wasn’t a storage problem. But my Xbox just won’t...