Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream

Discus and support Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I never have had a problem recording clips until now. I know you can’t record clips WHILE you are currently streaming but I should be able to record... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Requix, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Requix
    Requix Guest

I never have had a problem recording clips until now. I know you can’t record clips WHILE you are currently streaming but I should be able to record clips afterwards but it doesn’t work. Me and multiple of my friends have the problem where after ending a Twitch stream, clips don’t record. Either the “Record what happened” doesn’t record anything or it doesn’t show up at all. The only fix for this is to turn off the Xbox and turn it back on. I was wondering if there anyway to fix this.

:)

Requix, Jul 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Requix

Could be an issue with the latest Xbox system update.
    The best option would be share this feedback with Xbox team with your friends
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you don’t mind you could try something else on your console:

1. Factory reset the console but keeping games & apps

2. Perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. MurderTramp17 Win User

No twitch streaming, Anyone care?

The small clip recording is still available at launch so I don't kind twitch not being available for full streaming
  4. YTM Nova Win User

Xbox One Recording Feature Not Working

Abduljaleel, If you're having problems with the recording feature, you could install twitch on your Xbox. And record your clips that way because you can download your twitch streams as long as you have a computer, but if you don't have a computer, I honestly
    don't know.
  5. Sheldon Furnell Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
    Hi, so if I stream warzone on twitch it will include enemy and teammates voices also?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How can I get voices to record on my Xbox game captures?

Hi Y0itsdanni! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently, you can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch and the do the clips from your Vod
Thema:

1. Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream - Similar Threads - Can’t record clip

2. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  3. Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud can’t hear recorded game play ?: playing Xbox cloud gaming on quest 2 .. when I am in a party chat with a friend who’s on Xbox , and I record our game play , I’ll go back and rewatch the recorded video butt there will be no audio...
  4. How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...: I can’t figure out how to transfer from the Xbox system to a USB or a cloud service. I’m just using a generic WebCam but it’s not allowing me to access the files in order to move them. I’ve...
  5. Can’t record gameclips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t record gameclips: Hello, Not sure where to post this but I wanted to figure out if anyone was having the same issue. I have been trying to record game clips and it comes up with the error that you see in the...
  6. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  7. Can’t record on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t record on Xbox one: When i hit the cbox home botton and x to record what happen it does not do anything my friends have tried and nothing still why is this not working e83ab9cb-46de-467e-9b1e-6c72ff9e0c34
  8. Can’t record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t record: im not able to record in game or record what happened. says i need to be in a game to do it but i am. this has been going on for two days and idk how to fix it 6732745a-1ecd-45f1-b747-9dbf5c8a5c9c
  9. Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.: This seems to be a problem I’m having only with Anthem, and although I haven’t searched the whole internet, I did search the support forums here for anyone else with the issue, and I couldn’t find...
  10. Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can’t record 1080p 60fps: My Xbox is stuck recording on 720p even when my settings say to record in 1080p. I’ve cleared all of my clips and unwanted games to make sure it wasn’t a storage problem. But my Xbox just won’t...