Can't recieve game/party invites on my pc fron an xbox one

Discus and support Can't recieve game/party invites on my pc fron an xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello as the title sais I dont recieve any game invites or party invites from my friends on xbox one (im on pc) I do recieve there messages though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Smittyworman, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Smittyworman
    Smittyworman Guest

Hello as the title sais I dont recieve any game invites or party invites from my friends on xbox one (im on pc) I do recieve there messages though helpppp

:)

Smittyworman, Mar 23, 2018
  2. FatPissyduck
    FatPissyduck Guest
    Xbox One S not receiving game and party invites but receiving messages

on xbox one s i recieve messages from people but i dont recieve game invites or party invites

any fix??

FatPissyduck, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Omixia
    Omixia Guest
    Party & game invites go to PC Xbox App!?

I have dual screen so using the Xbox App on my PC is alot faster to send messages / ask for invites & etc.

But, recently everytime someone invites me instead of it popping out on my Xbox One S it pops out on my PC and joins the party on the PC instead of the system.

Same with game invites it goes to PC and says, can't locate the game.

Any help?

Omixia, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Can't recieve game/party invites on my pc fron an xbox one

Hey Smittyworman!

We'd be happy to take a closer look into that with you here; can you reply with some additional details please?

1. Are you having trouble seeing invites to a particular game, or is that happening with all games they try to invite you to?

2. Do you have an Xbox One console? If so, do you see a similar issue if you check for party/game invites on the console?

3. Are you able to send a party or game invite to your friends, if you try?

For now, try heading to Settings>Apps & Features on your PC, scroll down until you see "Xbox", then select it, select "Advanced options", and then select "Reset" from there. Do you see any change if you reboot your PC after that and try again?

Mister Quasar, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hey Smittyworman!

We'd be happy to take a closer look into that with you here; can you reply with some additional details please?

1. Are you having trouble seeing invites to a particular game, or is that happening with all games they try to invite you to?

2. Do you have an Xbox One console? If so, do you see a similar issue if you check for party/game invites on the console?

3. Are you able to send a party or game invite to your friends, if you try?

For now, try heading to Settings>Apps & Features on your PC, scroll down until you see "Xbox", then select it, select "Advanced options", and then select "Reset" from there. Do you see any change if you reboot your PC after that and try again?
  6. ChanceWright Win User

Minecraft pe/pc multiplayer

They are playing mc bedrock on pc and i think they are on windows 10, also they can recieve the party invite but it wont let them join the world
  7. TiffanyPascarella Win User

Game or party invitations

I can't send party invites and messages to my xbox friends through my xbox 360. Will the invites for both games and party shutting down this week?
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Not recieving game or party invites

Hey there Fed!

First thing to check - Are you currently under any sort of
    Xbox Live Enforcement
    action? If so, we won't be able to assist. If you're eligible for a case review, you can file one from that site.

If you are not under any Enforcement action, the next troubleshooting step to recommend is going to be resetting your home network. Unplug everything for 5 minutes or so and then plug it back in and see if that does the trick. If you're connected using a
    wireless network, try connecting via Ethernet cable to see if you can get invites then. A hardwired connection will almost always provide the best possible experience over Xbox Live.

Let us know if that helps or not. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Not recieving party/game invites

Thanks for giving that a try.

To check, can you share your detailed network statistics from under network settings?
Thema:

1. Can't recieve game/party invites on my pc fron an xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't recieve game

2. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  6. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  9. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  10. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...