Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

Discus and support Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chris grant4, Sep 28, 2023.

1. chris grant4
    chris grant4 Guest

So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which they gave me 2 options send code to email, or phone number to which I don’t have anymore but I use email option to recieve code but nothing showed up I check junk and everything still nothing their, I tried my another account it worked their so idk why didn’t worked on my account I’m trying to get into, but I was told to do recovery form to where I don’t know most of it, but still getting denied, so my question is what are my options, why I’m not receiving the code.

:)

chris grant4, Sep 28, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hello chris grant4,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi chris grant4,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

This issue can be caused by several factors, such as a temporary server problem or a problem with your account settings. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and try it again.

2. Try changing your primary email from a different device or browser.

4. Access the Microsoft website through the In-Private browser.

5. Connect to a mobile hotspot and try again.

You may visit this support article for more information: Troubleshooting verification code issues - Microsoft Support

I hope this information helps you solve your problem. We await your response.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mitch Radtke Win User

How do I change my primary email from an old, expired one to my current email?

No. I am able to sign into my Xbox live account using the log in info. But the email itself has expired/been deleted a long time ago so I can’t log into the email itself. So when I want to access/change my account info and it asks me to log into my email and find the verification code, I am unable to do so. Again, I know all the info for the old expired email, I just can’t log into for the verification codes because it’s expired
  5. DroopyGlint Win User

Trying to unlink my account from an unaccessable ea account

But EA can’t help as any info I give them is wrong and the email associated with the ea account doesn’t exist so I can’t unlink my Xbox account from them
  6. Isaac Griffiths Win User

How to cancel a subscription while no longer having access to Microsoft account?

Thanks for the help but the problem is I don’t have access to the emails that now owns my Microsoft accounts as I got hacked meaning I can’t access the hackers email to get my account back therefore can’t cancel the subscription and it’s not letting me dispute the last Microsoft subscription????
Thema:

1. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account - Similar Threads - Can’t recieve Email

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f