Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft

Discus and support Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what device or consle i use my microsoft account/Xbox gamer tag is buged. I cant accept realm invitations friends dint show up online and any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mlewis2224, Apr 30, 2020.

1. mlewis2224
    mlewis2224 Guest

No matter what device or consle i use my microsoft account/Xbox gamer tag is buged. I cant accept realm invitations friends dint show up online and any driect invites dont even reach my game. However people can join my worlds. I would apprtiate any help.

:)

mlewis2224, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can’t accept invite for minecraft realm

make sure that you have the realms pack installed
  3. Sean Lafferty Win User

Cant receive messages or invites of any kind

same thing is happening to me. Only started yesterday. Is this a technical fault on xbox's side or what?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Does your profile automatically sign in when the Xbox starts up, or do you manually sign in (then have to sign out and back in again)? Make sure to check out our Communication Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../19135.aspx)
    as this does have to do with party and communications. Thanks!
  5. o OaKLEyZ o Win User

I'm having the same problems and everything is unlocked, I don't have privacy settings or anything. I haven't tried recovering my account but it literally started happening while I was still online. I played a couple matches of NHL 12 and a buddy hopped
    off and then the problems started. It's starting to really make me angry. I receive messages after I log back in. I have an open NAT and all that. XBOX has gone retarded.
  6. Sean Lafferty Win User

I rang xbox with this problem and i was told to disconnect from my network by going to my xbox, system settings, network, configure network, additional settings and resetting to factory settings and then restart my xbox. once i did that i reconnected to
    my network and the problem was resolved. Try this and hopeful you will have the same outcome.
Thema:

1. Can’t receive or accept invites of any kind on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can’t receive accept

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  10. I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...: I know the game hasn’t released yet but I couldn’t keep my excitement down. I already had the premium edition fully installed on my series x but now it won’t let me redownload it. If I go to...