Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2

Discus and support Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought some Blitz packs yesterday, the payments are succeed but I receive nothing. Could anybody help me? Thanks. 8e65e4d8-a4d1-42d6-bcb9-f6bfb44fa202 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QIKAIXU, Oct 26, 2018.

1. QIKAIXU
    QIKAIXU Guest

I bought some Blitz packs yesterday, the payments are succeed but I receive nothing. Could anybody help me? Thanks.

:)

QIKAIXU, Oct 26, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack

Sorry to hear it. Looking into the game itself it seems as though Halo Wars 2 is not available digitally in Romania. The only item that is available in Romania is a Halo Wars 2 Blitz Pack.

If that is the code you have from the promo and it still won't redeem you may want to contact the company to find out what your options are.

onyxishere, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Pack blitz Hw2

Hi there PredaTx Fr, thanks for reaching out.

Just to clarify, were you able to see your Halo Wars 2 Blitz Packs appear in game since you last contacted us?

If not, please contact
    Chat or Phone support
    regarding this billing issue you're experiencing.

Mister Cazador, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there QIKAIXU!

Sorry to hear you are not receiving your Blitz Packs. Now if you have not yet received them I would advice we do some quick troubleshooting. Go ahead and try to

Remove the account and then Add the account
    back to the Xbox One console, this should resync your data and possibly apply the consumable to the account.

Just make sure you have the correct email address and password before removing so you don't run into any issues trying to add it back.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Oct 26, 2018
  5. QIKAIXU
    QIKAIXU Guest
    Thank you for your reply, but I play this game on Windows 10 PC. I logged in the account again but still can't receive my pack.

QIKAIXU, Oct 26, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hey QIKAIXU,

Our recommendation here is to reach out to the Halo Forums where this type of information is shared.

Please try this website out and let us know if you find what you're looking for.

Some troubleshooting we recommend here, would be to fully restart the PC.

Try these out and let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: