Can't receive any Game or Party Invites (Xbox One AND Xbox Series X)

Discus and support Can't receive any Game or Party Invites (Xbox One AND Xbox Series X) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For about the last 3-4 hours I have been completely unable to receive any invite notifications through either of my Xbox consoles. I check the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austyboy, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Austyboy
    Austyboy Guest

For about the last 3-4 hours I have been completely unable to receive any invite notifications through either of my Xbox consoles. I check the notifications tab, completely empty, when I have been told by friends that they are receiving my invites just fine, and that they are indeed sending invites to me. I tried numerous trouble shooting fixes (Resetting the MAC address, changing and re-changing my settings, even going as far as to factory reset my brand new console) to no avail. I originally thought this issue was just on my Xbox Series X, but it is happening on my Xbox One as well. I can see invites through the app, and have seen a few solutions that say to disconnect and uninstall the Xbox App as they might be interfering with the invites, but this did not help either. I have also tried removing my profile from the Xbox and reloading it, but this did not help either.

I am honestly out of ideas, any help is appreciated.

:)

Austyboy, Jul 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im not getting xbox parry invite xbox series x

2. xbox series x not getting invites

3. cant get invites xbox one

4. why cant i receive party invites on xbox