"Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!!

Discus and support "Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help! My game (Battlefield 4) after i play for like 5 minutes freezes and a message apears saying "Can't Read Disk"(in Portuguese ) and i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazyWhiteTUGA, Jan 25, 2015.

1. "Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!!

I need help!

My game (Battlefield 4) after i play for like 5 minutes freezes and a message apears saying "Can't Read Disk"(in Portuguese ) and i dont no what to do!

Can i fix it or just have to buy a new game? I just had it for 1 week and its broken already. "Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!! :(

I have cleaned the disk w/ a soft cloth (from the center to the outside) and it didn´t work. I'm afraid of using the toothpaste technique.

I want some answers quick pls!

:)

CrazyWhiteTUGA, Jan 25, 2015
  2. MirkoLepore
    MirkoLepore Guest
    GTA V - Disc Unreadable

MirkoLepore, Jan 25, 2015
  3. Xbox Will not read disk, "open Tray" problem

i go to play a game, i pop the disk in and all it reads is "open disk" on the home screen... help would be much appreciated

Awesome Eyedea, Jan 25, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Unless there are significant scratches, toothpaste doesn't really do anything. Make sure the inside of the disc, (Where the Xbox 360 logos are in the center), are clean. Aside from that, you could try cleaning your console's laser via a kit, which you can
    buy pretty cheap at some electronics stores. If that doesn't work, then you're really out of luck. Try installing the game as well, see if that makes a difference.

Irixion, Jan 27, 2015
  5. i dont care what anyone says toothpaste works

if you have only had the disk a week and it is not scratched return it

if it is scratched and was scratched when you opened the package return it

if not try returning it anyways some places will replace the disk

if all else fails find a business that can resurface the disk for you most video rental stores/private used game stores have the machine to do so

PsychoGoldFishi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bats1501 Win User

December Dashboard Update bricked my XBox 360 disc drive

I have the same problem, after the update i can't read disk's, Please fix this problem Microsoft
  7. Steve Hardy Win User

Discs not reading properly.

Same problem here, recognised BF4 when first inserted, but failed to install, said disk may be dirty, it wasn't. Then refused to eject disk until it was powered off/on. Now won't recognise any disk format, Game, BR, DVD or CD, after a minute or so it just
    says "Cannot read this type of disk". A pretty basic failure for a games console; very poor!

If it's not a software issue, i'll be returning it for a full refund, no way I sending it back for repair, it's a joke.
  8. Irixion Win User

Unless there are significant scratches, toothpaste doesn't really do anything. Make sure the inside of the disc, (Where the Xbox 360 logos are in the center), are clean. Aside from that, you could try cleaning your console's laser via a kit, which you can
    buy pretty cheap at some electronics stores. If that doesn't work, then you're really out of luck. Try installing the game as well, see if that makes a difference.
  9. PsychoGoldFishi Win User

i dont care what anyone says toothpaste works

if you have only had the disk a week and it is not scratched return it

if it is scratched and was scratched when you opened the package return it

if not try returning it anyways some places will replace the disk

if all else fails find a business that can resurface the disk for you most video rental stores/private used game stores have the machine to do so
  10. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Disk Can't be read

Thema:

1. "Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Can't read disk

2. Xbox hardware document can't read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hardware document can't read: Hi I have two questions I would like to ask 1.The three NDA topics on this page cannot be viewed, and they all get stuck in loading....
  3. When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your...: When I go to read my messages on my xbox one. I get this message "we can't get all of your messages right now. Check back later". This has been going on for 2 weeks and I can't see any messages...
  4. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7
  5. Can't play a Downloaded game because... the disk wasn't able to be read?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a Downloaded game because... the disk wasn't able to be read?: So thats one of the three errors I get. Dark Souls is the game I'm having the issue with. Another one is The Game Couldn't start, Try Downloading the game again. But the game isn't showing up on...
  6. Download issues (can't read disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download issues (can't read disk): I recently purchased Dirt 3 from the marketplace. It works fine with just about every aspect but certain levels cause the game to bring up a "can't read disk error" and force close the game....
  7. 360 Can't Read Game Disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Can't Read Game Disk: A few months ago I bought all three Fable games from a used game store, and they were in excellent condition. I went home and put the first game in the disk tray and shut it. At first it required...
  8. Disk Drive Can't Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk Drive Can't Read: Good Day, I Purchased XBOX One 500 GB 4 days ago, after 2 days I discovered that system cant read from the disk drive and never react with the disks inserted to the drive...
  9. Xbox can't read disk anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can't read disk anymore: Hi guys, so I have an xbox one day one edition and it wont read cd or blu-ray. I've had this problem from the beginning where I , sometimes, have to pull out the cd and put it back in 2-3-4...
  10. Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall, dashboard, can't read disk.: Hi all, Got awp weird one for you. Be interesting to see if anyone is experiencing this issue. Playing Titanfall quite happily then, reconnecting message comes up following by been kicked back to...