Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game

Discus and support Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the 4th time this has happened, I download GoW:Judgement from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Ori, Apr 4, 2015.

1. The Ori
    The Ori Guest

This is the 4th time this has happened, I download GoW:Judgement from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error message ". I delete the game off my hard drive and re-download it
    from my download history ( I've been told to try that before and its worked for 2 other digital games ) but it still gives me the same message no matter how many times I do this!

:)

The Ori, Apr 4, 2015
  2. DrunkenDwarf
    DrunkenDwarf Guest
    Get a free digital copy of game if disc is scratched or getting "Unable to read"

Is it possible to get a digital copy of a game you already own if its scratched or has white spots the wont come off and get the "Unable to read disc" error message? Bought a game a year ago when I got my console, finally got around to play it, and getting
    the unable to read message and cannot afford to get a new hard copy of the game. Was wondering if it was possible to get the digital copy of it free since I have already paid for the game.

DrunkenDwarf, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Game is in a loop after trying to update.

game keeps repeating loop then gets an error message sometimes. If I take the disc out says. My preorder was canceled. Which it was I have hard copy of the game vs the Digital copy. Error message is 0x800706bf.

finaldeath101, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game

this happened for a while as I tried to play some other game long ago, I think lara croft GoL.

it might be related to your hard drive if it's old.

LordKillerDNA, Apr 5, 2015
  5. The Ori
    The Ori Guest
    I figured out how to fix this from now on so I can deal with it if it continues to be a reoccurring issue

The Ori, Apr 13, 2015
  6. you could at least enlighten the rest of the world with the solution to this problem so we may help others in need ya know.

getting a new HDD was the only solution to my prob.

LordKillerDNA, Apr 14, 2015
  7. The Ori
    The Ori Guest
    Yeah sorry about that, essentially all you have to do is delete the game from your hard drive and then download something else of the same size ( MB/GB ) as the game you want. Once you've done that go to your download history and re-download the game that
    was giving you the 'disc read error' message. After that the game shouldn't give you the error message anymore and you can actually play it with no problem!

The Ori, Nov 1, 2018
  8. The Ori Win User

Yeah sorry about that, essentially all you have to do is delete the game from your hard drive and then download something else of the same size ( MB/GB ) as the game you want. Once you've done that go to your download history and re-download the game that
    was giving you the 'disc read error' message. After that the game shouldn't give you the error message anymore and you can actually play it with no problem!
  9. The Ori Win User

I figured out how to fix this from now on so I can deal with it if it continues to be a reoccurring issue
  10. LordKillerDNA Win User

this happened for a while as I tried to play some other game long ago, I think lara croft GoL.

it might be related to your hard drive if it's old.
  11. LordKillerDNA Win User

you could at least enlighten the rest of the world with the solution to this problem so we may help others in need ya know.

getting a new HDD was the only solution to my prob.
  12. WarierBranch1 Win User

Impossivel ler o disco com midia digital[Impossible to read the disc with digital media]

Hello, i don't have problems with the disc, its a Digital copy of the game.

In a moment of the game appears the message of "Impossible read the disc" but its a digital copy, no have a disc.

Can you have some idea what is the problem??
Thema:

1. Cant Read Disc Error Message For Digital Copy Of Game - Similar Threads - Cant Read Disc

2. Xbox 360 can still read og Xnox doscs as well as 360 discs but my Xbox One cant read...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 can still read og Xnox doscs as well as 360 discs but my Xbox One cant read...: Like the title says. I'd understand if it was my 360 that couldn't read games I'd played before on the same console because it's old af. But my 360 is still going strong. Meanwhile my Xbox One...
  3. I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ): im unable to delete an incorrect address from my address book. the delete and edit buttons are unclickable and say the address is linked with a subscription. i have NO subscriptions so i dont know...
  4. Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004): I came home from work tismorning tried to play some COD and I get this lovely little error. I went through tried resetting the system, then a hard reset and nothing. I removed my account from the...
  5. Cant read signs cant see out of tribe messages cant use custom maps in war groove cant play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant read signs cant see out of tribe messages cant use custom maps in war groove cant play...: Hello i am having a very very annoying problem i am using my friends game pass on ms store and my account to play the games when ever i look at a sign in ark survival evolved it says due to your...
  6. XBOX CANT READ THE DISK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX CANT READ THE DISK: all of my games are new but my xbox wont read them. in the beginning I played MW3 and everything was fine but now it wont read and I know it's not scratched. I changed the power-mode, I hard reset...
  7. Cant read disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant read disc: So I will end up purchasing a new system im sure but for now im committed to fixing this one. 250g Xbox 360 slim e i believe has a Hitachi drive(in case thats relevant) started one day with mw2,...
  8. xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 cant read disc and usb for system update gives error 22FB-3CD6-B800-0F00-C000-0013: Good Day My xbox 360 original wants a system update but it doesn't read the disc and usb when trying to update. 87e5d444-0ac9-4bd8-a3e8-4b8e7e531853
  9. Xbox one X cant read disc-based games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X cant read disc-based games: My xbox one X wont read any disc based games. I had a original xbox one and i got a X for christmas. But when i put the disc in nothing happens. I did a network game transfer from my old to new...
  10. 4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4th Time Getting Cant Read Disc Error Message For Games With Gold: This has been happening for the past couple months, I download a game from Games With Gold play the game for a while and in the middle of going through the game I get the " cant read disc error...