Can’t purchase in game currency

Discus and support Can’t purchase in game currency in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TitanG_SVJ, Jun 14, 2024.

1. TitanG_SVJ
    TitanG_SVJ Guest

I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I try to it says to try a different kind of payment. I have waited 24 hours yet it still doesn’t work. I have tried multiple cards I have and can’t get it to work. I’m not trying to get it for free, I’m willing to pay I just can’t get it to work and I want to purchase the battle pass. By the way I’m on Xbox Series S.

:)

TitanG_SVJ, Jun 14, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi TitanG_SVJ, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is your account from the same Region where you currently live?

Have you tried to make the purchase using the website?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/saco-de-gleamium-do-multiversus/9P89KFFTD687/0010

If it still does not work, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unable to complete a purchase"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Game packs

Account-specific items can’t always be shared. Some examples are:

• Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies
    • In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins
    • Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content that can only be redeemed once
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

What can you share

Share these with anyone who signs in to your home Xbox:

Games and downloadable content from the Microsoft Store

Games from an Xbox Game Pass subscription

Account-specific items can’t always be shared. Some examples are:

Game-specific content like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ Packs purchased with in-game currencies

In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content that can only be redeemed once
  5. ngocphi Win User

Prepaid Code - Different regions

When you purchase an Xbox gift card, make sure that the currency you use matches the currency associated with the recipient’s billing account. Otherwise, the recipient will be unable to redeem the gift card.

If you redeem an Xbox gift card in a country that doesn’t match the country associated with your billing account, you won’t be able to use those funds.

The funds in your Microsoft account can’t be transferred after you redeem your Xbox gift card.

You can’t use funds in your Microsoft account to purchase physical goods from online stores.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Red dead redemption 2 DLC.

Some downloadable content is account specific and may not be shared.

What can’t be shared

Account specific items may not be able to be shared. Some examples are:

• In-game content purchased within the game with in-game currencies like Minecraft Skin Mashups or Halo REQ packs
    • In-game currency such as Minecraft Coins

Certain pre-order bonuses and special edition content falls into these categories, so you may not be able to share those items as they can only be redeemed once from the account of the
    person who purchased the game.
Thema:

1. Can’t purchase in game currency - Similar Threads - Can’t purchase game

2. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  3. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  4. Can’t purchase game on pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t purchase game on pass: I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says “something went wrong on our end try again...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  7. Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?: I pre ordered Hogwarts legacy for XBOX series X and have been playing it for months without issue. I tried to start the game today and it tells me “The person that bought this game needs to sign...
  8. Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points: Hi, So today I just redeemed my Microsoft rewards points and wanted to buy some games off the Microsoft store but when I click on purchase it says that I have to add a way to pay. I already...
  9. I can’t download the version of the game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the version of the game I purchased: I bought Diablo 2 resurrected when it was on sale recently now when I go to the store it won’t let me instal the one I paid for and it wants me to pay for it again I had the game installed but it...
  10. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...