Can’t purchase game on pass

Discus and support Can’t purchase game on pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jdoubblem999, Dec 27, 2023.

1. jdoubblem999
    jdoubblem999 Guest

I am trying to purchase game pass but it keeps asking me for my billing adress witch should already be in my account when Ii enter the adress it says “something went wrong on our end try again later” and it’s been almost a month now I even bought a code to redeem but still asks for the adress and I Microsoft won’t give me a way to get support for my issue how can I fix this?

:)

jdoubblem999, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello jdoubblem999,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with purchasing Game Pass. Just a reminder, here on community, we are not able to double check your account and payment instrument if there is an issue which is the reason of your purchase denial. No worries, I will guide you on how you can contact our dedicated Xbox Live support so that they can take a look on your account. They have a better view than us since they will be able to pull up your account manually and escalate the case if necessary.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Goldeneye is said to be playable on PC but...

Console games cannot be played on pc just as of games can’t be played on console

Game pass ultimate gives you access to console games in the cloud

You’ll have to purchase an Xbox to play it.l without
  4. UKS2000 Win User

Free Fall map says unavailable

Another reason why I have not purchased the season pass, if they can’t honour their free map I’m not paying for the rest.
  5. Hamada Omar Win User

Can’t purchase the game pass ultimate

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your response,

So i will go forward to refund my microsoft balance!

Is there any way to make a refund receipt from microsoft ?

I cant find any request refund button in my Microsoft account home page
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can’t purchase the game pass ultimate

You can buy games, DLC, rent movies, you can buy games and send them to your friends.
Thema:

1. Can’t purchase game on pass - Similar Threads - Can’t purchase game

2. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  3. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  4. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  7. Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I purchased months ago?: I pre ordered Hogwarts legacy for XBOX series X and have been playing it for months without issue. I tried to start the game today and it tells me “The person that bought this game needs to sign...
  8. Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase any game with my Microsoft rewards points: Hi, So today I just redeemed my Microsoft rewards points and wanted to buy some games off the Microsoft store but when I click on purchase it says that I have to add a way to pay. I already...
  9. I can’t download the version of the game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the version of the game I purchased: I bought Diablo 2 resurrected when it was on sale recently now when I go to the store it won’t let me instal the one I paid for and it wants me to pay for it again I had the game installed but it...
  10. why can’t i install games ive already purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i install games ive already purchased?: So I really only play sims on my xbox one. i own a lot of packs on there. i recently had to hard reset my xbox bc it froze on me. after resetting it, i got back on the game and it said that some...