Cant purchase bundle in Madden

Discus and support Cant purchase bundle in Madden in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase points in Madden 18 and it keeps on saying "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OG Nick 7, Sep 10, 2017.

1. OG Nick 7
    OG Nick 7 Guest

I am trying to purchase points in Madden 18 and it keeps on saying "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out". It has been doing this for the past 4 days. Any help?

:)

OG Nick 7, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Xbox One Madden 15 Bundle

I entered in the 25 digit code from my bundle purchase, but it's still asking me to purchase Madden 15 for $59.99. Any ideas on how to get this to work?

BJORNTOROCK-F42C09BF-AA0B-435E-932E-9248004463AC, Sep 10, 2017
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I am Getting a Playstation 4 But I Still Want an Xbox One

No problem buddy, I am just trying to help you out. I know you have little maneuverability with the upcoming purchase. But educating and helping your cause is always good. What about the

Madden 15 bundle on August 26th.

Fifa 15 bundle on September 26th

NxtDoc1851, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Defy Lightning Win User

New Xbox One bundle available for preorder

A Madden bundle? That's so poop. Give us a better bundle with the Kinect, Microsoft!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

How can I use two consoles (Xbox one and Xbox X) in our house at the same time? Specifically for Madden 2023.

Madden 23 has separate games for each system, so you should purchase the cross gen bundle that will give you rights to both. Unfortunately these games are incompatible for multiplayer
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am Getting a Playstation 4 But I Still Want an Xbox One

No problem buddy, I am just trying to help you out. I know you have little maneuverability with the upcoming purchase. But educating and helping your cause is always good. What about the

Madden 15 bundle on August 26th.

Fifa 15 bundle on September 26th
  7. MadeOfSteel Win User

Madden 19 and other games not on my ready to install list

Hello,

I have the same issue. I purchased the bundle which includes Fifa 19 and Madden 19. Fifa installed with no issues, but Madden is not showing in my ready to install list.

When I go to the store to download from there, there is no option to install to my devices. It just says that I own the game.

Steve
  8. Zero Divided Win User

Price drops?

In fact there is, get a bundle, Madden or Sunset Overdrive for $400.
Thema:

1. Cant purchase bundle in Madden - Similar Threads - Cant purchase bundle

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  4. why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica?: why cant i purchase pc gamepass from jamaica? 085bc883-78bf-41f3-b836-4d3da04e33fd
  5. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  6. My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????: My xbox1 console came brand new with forza 6 installed, it just disappeared in the hard drive after mandatory. Update how do i recover. It. 03cbff63-60f5-4a7e-88c0-3646441942f0
  7. Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc.: Dlc does not show up under manage game. When go to store it wants me to buy it again. Game and dlc both show up under order history. Have already tried remove account and readd it still won't let...
  8. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44
  9. So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...: .So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get authorization but i have money and my bank is allowing me to make purchases, why cant i make the purchase...
  10. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...