Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

Discus and support Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrianneNichols, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy, it says it's purchasing and should just take a moment, but
    then it goes right back to the buy screen like it never happened. I have plenty of money in the account, checked all settings, nothing has changed. It gives me no error code or message, but just starts the whole process over. Yes, I've restarted several times.
    Even logged out and logged back in. Anyone have an idea?

:)

BrianneNichols, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

You can always reach out to Billing and Payments for Microsoft through this link provided:Support

Hope this is of assistance.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there BrianneNichols,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems when attempting to purchase this content. Take a look at the following and

Physically Power Cycle your console
    then give it another try.

If the issue persists you can try and
    Remove then Add
    the account on the Console.

Give it a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset could help maybe.

Hold down the power button until the console shuts down.

Unplug the power brick for 5 min and plug it back in.

That might solve the problem
  5. zZHUsoldierZz Win User

When I ran into a similar issue I waited for a few hours and came back I believe its more of a communication to the Xbox servers error more than anything
  6. MICKtheMAG01 Win User

Pre-Release Console Registration Application

All I want to know is why I keep getting an error code whilst trying to purchase Forza Horizon
    http://pictwiittr.com/14P5nTy the Ultimate Game Sale.. Just added the ms pts to my account to purchase that game and a few other bits and bobs off the dashboard and since I've signed up for the beta
    I can't purchase anything?? Just keep getting error code 80153016 all the time..surely being in the beta is stopping the tranactions
Thema:

1. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help! - Similar Threads - Can't purchase anything

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  6. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  7. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  10. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9