Can't progress beyond 9/10 in the $5000 Amazon sweeps

Discus and support Can't progress beyond 9/10 in the $5000 Amazon sweeps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Increase your chances daily to win a $5,000 Amazon Gift Card My question about the prior statement is.... . I'm on the final stage of the sweeps (9... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Love Dump 1988, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Can't progress beyond 9/10 in the $5000 Amazon sweeps

Increase your chances daily to win a $5,000 Amazon Gift Card

My question about the prior statement is....

. I'm on the final stage of the sweeps (9 of 10). 10 . for 50 Xbox points. However when I click to redeem it just takes me to the rewards dashboard points redeem page. Doesn't give the final entry for the sweeps.

:)

Love Dump 1988, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Love Dump 1988 Win User

Thank you for the useful info.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Love, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

To reach this stage, you have successfully completed the previous nine stages, which include:

Completing a survey 2.
    2. Watching a video
    3. Downloading an application
    4. eproduce a game
    5. Buy online
    6. Attend an event
    7. Visit a website
    8. Complete a task in the Xbox application

The last stage requires you to redeem 50 Xbox points. However, when you click to redeem, you are taken to the redeem points page of the Rewards Dashboard. This suggests that you do not have enough Xbox points to complete the final stage.

To progress beyond 9/10 in the sweepstakes, you must accumulate enough Xbox points to redeem. You can do this by completing tasks and activities that earn you Xbox points, such as those listed above. You can also purchase Xbox points with real money.

Once you have enough Xbox points, you can return to the sweepstakes page and click "Redeem" to complete the final stage. This will give you a final entry into the sweepstakes.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  4. Exploding Adric Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Can't progress beyond the load game screen without it crashing
  5. B00MCHA Win User

Stuck at sign in from home page on setup

Having similar issue. Booted up but stuck at prompt to connect controller -- can't progress beyond
  6. JayCueBATMAN Win User

Rating on the game?

10/10 Story/Campaign) 9/10 for Riddlers Revenge- Why Batman jumps into the glo rod and shield guys is beyond me even if you are keeping away from them.
Thema:

1. Can't progress beyond 9/10 in the $5000 Amazon sweeps - Similar Threads - Can't progress beyond

2. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  3. Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old email addtess with all my games and progress. Can't link PS and PC. - How can I resolve...: So my xbox account I use - all my games, all my progress, all my purchases - is linked to an old email (outlook.com) that I no longer use for anything. Now I've got a Playstation and PC, that...
  4. Can't reset Forza Horizon 5 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reset Forza Horizon 5 progress: I wanted too reset my forza horizon 5 progress, but after I reset the data, I keep getting E: 1007-19 code. How do I play the game without being forced to reload the cloud data?...
  5. Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Change Email for Xbox Gamertag and keep my progress?: I've been using the same email (gmail account) for my xbox profile since I was 12, and now I want to update it to the one I use currently (outlook account). I tried to follow the steps from the...
  6. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...: Can't install the game, I've been trying to install it for 3 days now without success. I've tried everything! from reformatting my entire system twice to deleting the packages file and...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub (Can't progress into the Alpha Ring): Hi, I have been in the Insider Hub for a long time. I am level 15 with 1200 points, completed all polls, ratings, reported problems, quests, surveys, reports and even commented on games that are...
  8. Can't save in progress game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save in progress game anymore: game won't allow me to save progress anymore f616f7b6-b165-4f1b-b0c8-e4dd2d26bed9
  9. Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save progress in ultimate animal edition: My game will not save progress within the game. I have cleared the cache, as well as reinstalled the game - both of which did nothing. Anytime the game tries to autosave I get the message "Saving...
  10. Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore: About 2 weeks ago while playing Skyrim I noticed it had been a while since I had unlocked an Achievement (No, I don't have any mods enabled or even installed). So I checked my Achievements app and...