Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

Discus and support Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Siren4312, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Siren4312
    Siren4312 Guest

Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting my Xbox and reloading the game, at which point I can press it. I don't understand why this is a consistent issue and it's been going on for months.

I've even gotten a new Xbox (both past and current are Xbox 1) and after I got the new one it stopped for a few weeks but the issue has started up again for seemingly no reason.

Is there a fix for this so I don't constantly have to restart just to play my games?

:)

Siren4312, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

4. Francia J. Win User

Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

5. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

1. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Similar Threads - Can't press Call

2. I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access it,when I press sign in on sisu.xboxlive.com it always says Unknown Url...: Can you guys please help me it will be very helpful. 1d4cfc48-4c0b-45db-a60f-205d0db9c21f
  3. I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get past the press any button to start screen on hollow knight PC edition from PC...: I have pressed all buttons no my keyboard and nothings happend. 35315754-65ef-44b7-bbb2-cf47cbf236b1
  4. what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...

in XBoX Accessibility
    what i can do, when i stuck on " Let this app access your info?", i can't press any button...: can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...
  5. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  6. Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!: I already reinstall this game for second time but not working, I hope someone can help me please. a4a32bed-f76a-446a-924a-54421df0a81d
  7. I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press...: I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press sign in it says login needed eb74d828-2ba2-4ffe-b504-b6179f1efbf9
  8. Secret neighbor can't get past press A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor can't get past press A: Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried other suggestions like putting two controllers...
  9. In Games I can't press shift and space at same time :( (any solution?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Games I can't press shift and space at same time :( (any solution?): In Games i cant press shift and space at same time i can press it seprately but cant press together For example: If I wana crouch in minecraft i will press shift and if i also wana jump i will...
  10. Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...: I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it doesn't work, gives no reaction at all not even...