Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong"

Discus and support Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried twice, and "something went wrong." Says to search the error code below on Xbox.com, problem is, it isn't showing an error code. It shows a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by az350z, Nov 10, 2014.

1. az350z
    az350z Guest

Tried twice, and "something went wrong." Says to search the error code below on Xbox.com, problem is, it isn't showing an error code. It shows a purchase number in the lower right corner but it doesn't appear to be charging me and I don't own the game still.

Using a Visa I've always used, it hasn't expired, and I bought Destiny and Forza Horizon 2 digital versions just like I'm trying to do now with MCC. What's going on here?

:)

az350z, Nov 10, 2014
  2. TMG1017
    TMG1017 Guest
    "Something Went Wrong"

Everytime I try to redeem my xbox one gold live prepaid card it says "Something Went Wrong"!!!!! Please Help!!!1

TMG1017, Nov 10, 2014
  3. "Something went wrong"

Update : i can redeem every code now , except for gow 1 , 3 , judgment , fallout 3 ,, thanks

Xx MoonR3bel xX, Nov 10, 2014
  4. az350z
    az350z Guest

Nevermind, it worked on the 3rd try. Weird.

az350z, Nov 10, 2014
  5. CAMERONAUT
    CAMERONAUT Guest
    I can't get mine to work...I've tried about 8 times now

CAMERONAUT, Nov 10, 2014
  6. FinaIman
    FinaIman Guest
    its fcking broken someone from xbox help us

FinaIman, Nov 10, 2014
  7. has anyone found a solution yet?

The Julian 92, Nov 10, 2014
  8. BoskaPongen
    BoskaPongen Guest

Me and my two friends had the same problem. Swedes runnin on US Region coz we all want english. Been workin fine until now. We all swapped region to UK and boom, worked for all of us. We are downloading right now

BoskaPongen, Nov 10, 2014
  9. PayThaPiper
    PayThaPiper Guest
    i'm on with support chat. she's telling me I can't use funds in my microsoft act to 'preorder'

PayThaPiper, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Satsumo Win User

HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

OP - I've just checked, with regards to question 3...Halo 5 Beta is for ALL Halo MCC purchasers.

It's not a "pre-order" bonus - it's part of the Halo MCC release <period>, so DD will include Halo 5 Beta.

So - the only question left to answer is Q2 - as iBakez said, what pre-order bonus? (Sometimes this is retailer based, hence it could be a "no").
  11. PayThaPiper Win User

i'm on with support chat. she's telling me I can't use funds in my microsoft act to 'preorder'
  12. az350z Win User

Nevermind, it worked on the 3rd try. Weird.
  13. The Julian 92 Win User

has anyone found a solution yet?
  14. FinaIman Win User

its fcking broken someone from xbox help us
Thema:

1. Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong" - Similar Threads - Can't pre order

2. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  3. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  4. Why can't I pre order dead island 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre order dead island 2?: I have an error when I try to pre order Dead Island 2 is there a fix for this issue? 2c7cabb3-7a09-405e-b0f7-8ca0740d67ba
  5. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...: Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe
  6. I can't get my money back from a pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my money back from a pre order: So I Pre ordered Hogwarts legacy about 9 days before full release. So I went to refund the pre order (I had already paid for it) but it gives me no option to do so only cancel. But its not...
  7. Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order: I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, a week or so ago, when they finally charged my card it was declined because of the wrong card. I tried to go back and re pre order, but it tells me I already own it....
  8. My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.: So, I pre-ordered the Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox series S a few months ago and I just got an email saying my pre-order was refunded. I didn't refund it, it just happened...
  9. Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?: The subject is my question. If I'm right Activision is now a Microsoft company. 8f32375f-1d89-4a8a-b733-0bd918a09f42
  10. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...