Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage

Discus and support Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I’ve been trying to fix this problem for a little while now and I’ve tried a few different solutions to fix it. Summary of the issue is that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZETATukaKHXIII, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage

Hello! I’ve been trying to fix this problem for a little while now and I’ve tried a few different solutions to fix it. Summary of the issue is that when I record or take a screenshot my Xbox will only save the clip to my internal but will get an error when trying to upload it to the Xbox Network. If I try to manually upload by pressing the upload button it starts the progress bar and sends a notification to my phone as if it was uploaded but I it has not and if I try to click on the notification it sent to my phone I just get an error page.

I have tried

1. Power cycling and unplugging my xbox

2. Factory resetting my Xbox

3. Unplugged my Ethernet cord (I am in a dorm so I am unable to restart the internet)

4. Deleting videos from my Xbox network

This last fix is what I am assuming the issue is tied to because it has brought up even more weird problems. When I went in to delete videos I started off with 67% network storage so it should not have been a problem in the first place. While I was deleting videos I noticed that when I would go back to games I had already supposedly cleared the captures for the captures would always reappear after I deleted them. Not only could I keep deleting the same captures over and over again but it kept bringing my network storage percentage down every time I deleted the ghost captures. Now I’m sitting at -1% Network Storage but still can’t upload to the Xbox network.

I’m at my wits end on how to fix it at this point if anyone has any idea as to what is going on please let me know I’ll also provide a picture of the -1% storage for proof.

Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage [​IMG]

:)

ZETATukaKHXIII, Apr 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can’t post captures to the Xbox Network even with -1% storage