Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

Discus and support Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Timothy Denney, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web

:)

Timothy Denney, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Timothy,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with playing your Xbox and that it says to fix your account on the web. This might be caused by a problem with your subscription, payment method, or security settings.

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check if your Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass subscription is active and has no overdue payments.
    3. If you see a message that says, "Fix your account", click on it and follow the instructions to update your payment method or security information.

4. Restart your Xbox console and try to play again.

If the issue still persists, please try removing and redownload the account on your Xbox Console. To remove and redownload your Xbox account on your console, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. After removing the account, you can redownload it by following these steps:"
      Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Select Profile & system > Add or switch > Add new.
      Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JamesKijuan Win User

Account

On xbox it says fix this on the web when i try to log in. And when i try to log in on the web, it says account locked and to sumbit a account form to reunlock it which i did last october but did not receive a reply
  5. Jacob Whitehead1 Win User

Looking For Group Bots

Xbox has to fix this, just make it to where any account under an hour of time played can’t post. All the bots have no time played…. It was fine a few months ago but has gotten exponentially worse. And don’t say to report them Xbox because it’s bots with infinite accounts, it doesn’t work.
  6. Phil gibson1 Win User

adding new account problem

hi thanks for the reply, it doesnt appear that my account is locked.

when we log onto teh xbox, it says "

"Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com"

and again, logged onto the microsoft account, and nothing
Thema:

1. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web - Similar Threads - Can’t play fix

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?: Recently I’ve been trying to play old Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, but there aren’t any profiles for me to log on to, I tried “Download Profile” but it bugs out and crashes, it’s worth noting...
  8. I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?: When I try to play multiplayer, realms, or servers in Minecraft it says it is unable due to the way my Microsoft account is set up, I then fixed it and it still doesn’t work, I’ve made 2 more...
  9. I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?: Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a family group account and it still says allowed...
  10. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...