Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

Discus and support Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YAYFRANY, Sep 19, 2023.

1. YAYFRANY
    YAYFRANY Guest

I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to me so I can play my Xbox 360 games.

:)

YAYFRANY, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi YAYFRANY

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

Thank you for reaching out again here with your concern. Unfortunately, as if you are unable to submit a case review on the Enforcement Team about your ban and it seem like you are unable to play your Xbox 360 games on this. For now, the only thing that we can try to wait is to wait for your ban to uplift and perhaps it may led you to play your game again as it moves along. You might just wait for the ban to finish so that you would be able to use it again to play.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

as i stated, the 360 side of it all is the same as it was all those years ago, a single ban is a blanket ban across the 360 eco system. you will have to wait for the ban to finish.
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Hi YAYFRANY

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate that you have reached out to us again in regards with your concern and as well as sharing more information's as well. Yes! We do understand that your Ban is only for communication, and you want to let us know as well that even though the problem is just a communication ban it may not affect your games if you would play as such.

And from this, we do have very limited resources here on our end to see and check your account specifically on any issues in relations with unable to play games due to communication ban. For now, what I can recommend is that you can try to reach out to the Xbox Enforcement Team, and you can submit a case review in regards with your communication ban and let them know as well on the other concerns that you are having right now on playing games.

To reach out on the Xbox Enforcement Team to submit a case review, here is the link that you can use for you to redirect on submitting: Xbox Enforcement Action FAQ

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

5. YAYFRANY Win User

It says I’ve been suspended from Xbox live and I won’t be able to sign in when I’m unbanned but the only problem is I’m communication banned and it should have no effect on playing games and it’s on all my Xbox 360 games I play in an Xbox series X but the problem also happens on my Xbox one s and I am not the first user on this xbox. Please fix this as soon as possible.
  6. Cliff A. Win User

Hi YAYFRANY

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with unable to play your Xbox 360 games. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations on this in regards with your Xbox 360 games that if this might encounter any specific issues within the console itself, then the possibilities of this is that this may be a specific issue within your console itself.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Are you receiving any error messages when you try to play Xbox 360 games?
    • Have you tried playing different Xbox 360 games, or is it just one specific game that you're having trouble with?
    • May we know what is the Xbox console that you using to play Xbox 360 games?
    • Are you the first user of your Xbox console as well?

As we move along, we can do also try doing this troubleshooting steps on your specific console that you are using:

1. Update your console: Make sure your Xbox console is running the latest system software. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address compatibility issues. To update your console, go to Settings > System > Updates and Downloads.

2. Clear cache: Clearing the cache on your Xbox console can help and find possible options on various issues. To clear the cache, here are the steps on how:

• Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide
    • Go to Profile and System > Settings
    • Select System > Storage
    • Choose your storage device (e.g., internal or external hard drive)
    • Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage
    • Restart your console

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game. To do this, go to My Games & Apps > Games > highlight the game you want to uninstall > press the Menu button on your controller > select Uninstall. Once the game is uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the game or reinstall them from your digital library or insert the game discs and follow the prompts.

4. Reset your Xbox console. If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your console to its default settings. To do this, go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

In addition, for us to try to isolate on your Xbox 360 games as well. You can try to sign in other profiles on your console and check if that other profile can play your Xbox 360 games. But if not, you can do also try to sign in your Xbox profile on a different Xbox console and see if your games on your profile on a different Xbox console. This is for us to see if your profile can access or play your Xbox 360 games on a different console for us to conclude that there might be possibilities that your console might have issues if your console might have been ban or any hardware or firmware issues.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned - Similar Threads - Can’t play 360

2. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  3. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  4. How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?: Recently I’ve been trying to play old Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, but there aren’t any profiles for me to log on to, I tried “Download Profile” but it bugs out and crashes, it’s worth noting...
  5. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  6. I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X or Xbox 360: I have the right username and password for my account. I have no problem playing Xbox one and Series X/S Games. But 360 games I can’t. I’ve entered my app password,removed 2-Step,reset my Series...
  7. Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...: Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360? It says I set up my Microsoft account wrong and I fix it and now I made a new one and it still doesn’t...
  8. Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games: When I try to sign in I get this message every time. Nothing I do seems to fix it. My 360 doesn’t always work so hopefully I don’t have to do something on that console. [img]...
  9. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s: I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not connected to xbox live so cant sign in to my 360...
  10. Can’t play Genma Onimusha on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Genma Onimusha on Xbox 360: I just got Genma Onimusha for the Original Xbox, and I’m using my Xbox 360 E to play it. But, after the intro has played, there is a black screen and it justs stays like that forever. I don’t know...