Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

Discus and support Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Cisneros4, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried everything that I could find on forums but I can't connect I can play all other games that are recent online but can't play 360 games online the only way it worked is thru cloud gaming on game pass it will download but it won't save anywhere except for when I'm playing on cloud gaming but that's just some info that I wanted to give out I've never had this issue on Xbox and I need some help trying to get it to work on my backwards compatible 360 games

:)

Daniel Cisneros4, Mar 1, 2024
  2. EmmaLouise5 Win User

Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

So I can't even play the game on my Xbox series X controller without the guitar also I can't play the disc version on my Xbox series X
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series s/x storage

You can still use external HDD for your Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One games but you can't play Series X/S games from them,

Series X/S games can only be played from the internal or external storage card,

with game file size's getting bigger, that 1Tb internal NVMe SSD is going fill up quick.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it wants me to format which will remove everything what did i do wrong?

Hi,

Where did the Xbox 360 games come from? Another Xbox 360?

If they were downloaded via an Xbox One/Series console you can't play these games on an Xbox 360. Firstly the drive wouldn't be configured for an Xbox 360. Secondly, Xbox 360 games downloaded via an Xbox One or Series X|S are actually 360 games that have been converted to run on an Xbox One, they are no longer native Xbox 360 games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  6. Ka1n12 Win User

Xbox Series X multiplayer with Xbox one

Hello there,

every Xbox 360 and or Xbox one game you can play via backwards compatibility on your series X/S share the same multiplayer network, so yes you can play those games with your friends across different generations of Xbox. However for future games releasing
    on Xbox one and series X/S separately, I can't confirm that it will work a 100%.
Thema:

Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

1. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x - Similar Threads - Can't play 360

2. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  3. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  4. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  5. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  6. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  7. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  8. Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games.: Can't download my Xbox 360 account to play backward compatible games. I just keep getting the 8015109A error. I have tried it on my series x my Xbox One and my Xbox 360 and still receiving the...
  9. Why can't I play old saved games from hard drive unless I'm connected to internet on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play old saved games from hard drive unless I'm connected to internet on 360?: Trying to play GTA on my 360 and it won't load any saved games or start on an old profile. The hard drive shows it's all there. I plugged into internet and, boom, it loaded right up first try....
  10. Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller: Hi. I have original Xbox 360 controller and original play & charge cable. Fist time in my life I decided to connect it and now I just can't remove it from controller!...