Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

Discus and support Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mistyhuddleston, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns with a controller on each side and says active and inactive but we can’t do anything at all we keep hitting
    a bit the screen keeps popping up

:)

mistyhuddleston, Oct 14, 2018
  2. itzAvalos14
    itzAvalos14 Guest
    Suspended

was suspended on 3/24/18 and it said my suspension was gonna be over on 4/7/18 7:32 a.m. it is currently 2:11pm 4/7/18 why can’t I play still it still says I’m suspended

itzAvalos14, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile

hi -

Same issue with Madden 18 . Continues to send error message about being signed into ax ox live and EA servers .

My 9 year old is crushed because he can’t use most of the game on the GOAT edition.

So frustrating !

If anyone can help please send message!

ThrownChannel16, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Misty!

I understand you're having trouble playing Madden 18 with two controllers. That should work I recommend you

try
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    and see if the issue persists.

Hope this helps

Let us know with a reply how it goes

XBF George L, Oct 14, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hey Misty!

I understand you're having trouble playing Madden 18 with two controllers. That should work I recommend you

try
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    and see if the issue persists.

Hope this helps

Let us know with a reply how it goes
  6. jonl lautenschlaeger Win User

2 player

I’ve been trying to play battlefront 2 and halo even the madden and nba ones can’t I’ve co op and stuff but it wont play 2 playes
  7. MENACESPEED Win User

madden 17

I believe support and game play for Madden 17 is coming to an end now that madden 18 comes out tonight.
  8. Monkishlamb2354 Win User

Cannot play 2 player games

I can’t play 2 player games at all
  9. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

Предзаказ : Madden NFL 18

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Madden NFL 18 - первой "номерной" игры 18-го года. Симулятор американского футбола.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

1. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18 - Similar Threads - Can’t play players

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  7. Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule: Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to either team 86d6d094-03fc-4d4a-b71a-fb7cdebfc69f
  8. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  9. Xbox series S can’t play 2 player games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S can’t play 2 player games: I have 2 controllers connected to my X box series S but I am not able to play 2 player games. Both controllers work individually but I just can’t activate any second player. For instance in...
  10. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...