Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

Discus and support Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I brought Watch Dogs Legion then all of the sudden it is not playing for me. Saying if you want to play then buy it but I brought it already. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TriadicPoppy7, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

So I brought Watch Dogs Legion then all of the sudden it is not playing for me. Saying if you want to play then buy it but I brought it already. So please tell why you took the game I brought away from me?

:)

TriadicPoppy7, Nov 4, 2020
  2. IRL R3AP3R Win User

Watch Dogs: Legion

Thanks for the link i love playing watch dog and cant wait for watch dogs legion to drop
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Does Watch dogs Legion Gold edition contains also the first Watch Dogs

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It includes:

The game "Watch Dogs:registered:: Legion"

And the DLC's

Watch Dogs: Legion - Season Pass

Watch Dogs: Legion - Bloodline

It don't includes the first game.
  4. yunggmoreira Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Doom Eternal , Dying Light 2 and Watch Dogs Legion

the most im excited for is watch dogs legion becuse of the freedom that gives you
  5. HellllaCewti Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

I cant wait for Watch dogs Legion
  6. blmacaluso Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

Very excited for Watch Dogs - Legions!
Thema:

Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

1. Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it! - Similar Threads - Can't play Watch

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. Can't play games and watch tv at same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games and watch tv at same time.: Whenever I try and snap tv or anything for that matter I can't do anything in the game screen until I unsnap. I am confused because the commercial shows dude playing and watching at the same time...
  10. Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...: Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything online. I don't know what to do. Internet works fine just cannot play against anyone else in multiplayer....