Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

Discus and support Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarryTidey, May 22, 2022.

1. HarryTidey
    HarryTidey Guest

Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play this". For months now, it has been like this because I thought it was a bug and Microsoft would realise and fix it, but it has not been resolved. This has also happened to my friend with Forza Horizon 5, so there must be more people hat have had this problem too!

If you can help, or have had the same problem and managed to fix it, please help I really want to play this game!

:)

HarryTidey, May 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi HarryTidey! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

First, please confirm on which account you made the purchase here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

After that, use that account to log in the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app, then check that you have remote installation active on the PC

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Then on the order history press on the game picture, that will take you to the web store, log in with the account that made the purchase, then press the install to button and select your Pc
  3. Ercan Kucukkose Win User

0x803F8001 error code

Im trying to play Subnautica Below Zero. It worked fine a few months ago. Now that ive wanted to replay it but i cant. Its through the Game Pass
  4. LouisLucas Win User

Game stuck on loading

Hi,

I got the same problem with Subnautica and I had a question.

Did I need Windows 11 for playing Subnautica or Windows 10 is enought ?

Yesterday everythings was fine with this game and now I can't play. And I'm new on Windows so help will be thanksfull.

Have a nice day.
  5. Michele Trapalis Win User

Modern warfare 2 won’t launch

So it finally started working. I had to send them multiple ticket issues. I never heard back from them and then all of a sudden it worked. BUT… it started working after it sent me to renew my game pass for $1. So I don’t know if I needed to renew game pass or they fixed it and allowed me to only pay $1. (Which is weird because it’s usually $14.99. So I don’t know which one it was because god forbid they get actually write you back.
  6. TheBandit1 Win User

Game Pass

I've had the same account since way back with Xbox 360 and never had any other account on my system.

The problem is that Xbox game pass has been canceled and now the games I own I can't play because it says I need to subscribe to game pass and I don't want it because the games on it are totally stupid. I have reset my Xbox and totally deleted all of my games and reinstall them and it still tells me to subscribe to game pass
Thema:

1. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it? - Similar Threads - Cant play Subnautica

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  9. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  10. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...