Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore?

Discus and support Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the Skyrim Add-Ons. My husband and I live in Japan and share the same XBox 360. My husband has an asian... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minhea80, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Minhea80
    Minhea80 Guest

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with the Skyrim Add-Ons.

My husband and I live in Japan and share the same XBox 360. My husband has an asian gamertag and I have a european gamertag, so 3 years ago we have bought 1 asian (from Singapore) disc version of Skyrim and downloaded all of the add-ons (Hearthfire, Dragonborn
    and Dawnguard) on the asian marketplace of his gamertag.

We've been playing Skyrim with the add-ons for many months on both of our gamertags and we have more than 300 hours of gameplay each.

The problem is that he's still able to play Skyrim with the add-ons on his asian gamertag, while it seems my european gamertag can't load the add-ons anymore. I've tried to load the game yesterday after a long time, downloaded a new Skyrim update (I don't know
    when it's been released exactly) and now the add-ons section of the main menu says "no Add-Ons downloaded". When I try to load one of my savefiles, it says: "This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue
    loading? - Yes / No -. The Dragonborn island, the Dawnguard area, all of my houses (like the Lakeview Manor, that I spent hours and hours to build) and add-ons items have disappeared.

Is this because of the new update? I've deleted it and I've also tried to delete and reinstall the add-ons from my husband gamertags, but nothing's changed: my gamertag can't "see" the Skyrim add-ons. Did Bethesda disable the add-ons sharing on multiple gamertags
    of the same X-Box? And if so, why? What should I do to solve the problem?

Thank you.

:)

Minhea80, Nov 16, 2014
  2. lizallardyce
    lizallardyce Guest
    Spring Sale List Revealed

Are any of the Skyrim add ons worth buying?

Im nearly finished my first play and really enjoying it.

lizallardyce, Nov 16, 2014
  3. skyrim add-ons

Try doing a license transfer. You can do this by,

-On your dashboard

• Go to Settings and select Account.
    • Go to Your Billing Options and select License Transfer.
    • Follow the instructions to transfer the content licenses.
    After the licenses are transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licenses. Then the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.

For information about how to download previously purchased content, see
    Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE

Listed mia 510, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Minhea80
    Minhea80 Guest

Sorry: we've managed to solve the problem doing the XBox 360 licence transfer, then deleting and reinstalling the add-ons. Now I can play them on my gamertag, just like before. Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore? :)

Minhea80, Nov 16, 2014
  5. Minhea80 Win User

Sorry: we've managed to solve the problem doing the XBox 360 licence transfer, then deleting and reinstalling the add-ons. Now I can play them on my gamertag, just like before. :)
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Dragonborn on xbox one?

No Skyrim is not an available game on the xbox one. You cannot play the 360 disc of skyrim on xbox one or the downloaded version. Also you cannot use any of the add ons for skyrim on xbox one since the game cannot be played on it
  7. Dre G Writer Win User

Sheogorath (maybe spoiler dont know)

Well that's good to know what happened to my oblivion character. I wasn't planning on going back and finishing up that DLC anyway now that skyrim is out. I tried playing oblivion once after skyrim was out just to compare it and MAN, it was a HUGE difference.
    I can't even play oblivion anymore.
  8. Eggnogga Win User

Add-ons no longer appearing on store.xbox.com game listing

I'm not sure where they went? There is an Add-on section, but it only shows about 5 add-ons and you can't browse anymore.
  9. xCRIBx Ghost Win User

Can't Add Friends Anymore

I have the same issue but I can't get a mod to reply ...
Thema:

1. Can't play Skyrim add-ons anymore? - Similar Threads - Can't play Skyrim

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  4. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  5. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  6. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  7. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  8. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  9. I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.: I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods. The issue started on last week, when I was modding my game and suddenly the session was interrupted....
  10. I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.: I just bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one and I'm kind of mad. If you can, please make Skyrim backwards compatible because it is a very popular...