cant play online

Discus and support cant play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting this issue and it starting to get old!! what do I need to do fix this issue?? We're not sure what's wrong. To see if there's more info... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LatestCoot1596, Jan 31, 2014.

1. cant play online

I am getting this issue and it starting to get old!! what do I need to do fix this issue??

We're not sure what's wrong. To see if there's more info abut this problem online, visit xbox.com/xboxone/networkerror and search for "0x40000000000".

:)

LatestCoot1596, Jan 31, 2014
  2. Cant play online

Hi, i'm having trouble playig online, when i can sign into live on dashboard perfectly fine with it running with no problems, but as soon as i start any game i immediately get 'disconnected from xbox live' and with black ops it asks me to then perform an
    game update which it stays on 0% for about 30 seconds then gives me a error message with a status code reading: 335A- 0000- D080- 0200- 8007- 2746, my wireless and internet is connected fine and i've tried clearing my system cache with no luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

THFC Yid Army94, Jan 31, 2014
  3. cant play online

Your gamertag profile does not have the correct permissions to acess this feature.

What does this mean??

GoverningTech4, Jan 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cant play online