Cant play online in Minecraft

Discus and support Cant play online in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Reitz, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Robert Reitz
    Robert Reitz Guest

I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials.

:)

Robert Reitz, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Angel°-°Joe Win User

Xbox Online

Went to the websit nothing was wrong with my settings and still i cant play minecraft online
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Oh, even if you change the birthdate, the account will still remain as a child, Robert. You need an organizer account to manage your settings so your account should be added as a child. After changing your settings, just open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again and then check if multiplayer is enabled.
  4. Robert Reitz Win User

i play on PC. I was added as a child because my birth date was wrong but i could change my birth date to the right one. I left the family account now im the organizer.
  5. Robert Reitz Win User

I didnt Play for a while. The Last time was with my mojang account.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Robert. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, were you able to play the game in multiplayer before? If you have an adult profile. Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved.
Thema:

1. Cant play online in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant play online

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  8. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56
  9. Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...: I've played rdr2 online before and now I can't bc all a sudden I need gamepass please just help I have the disc and it should allow me access to online for free when it has in the past so why the...
  10. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...