Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

Discus and support Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheodorLentz, Sep 20, 2021.

1. TheodorLentz
    TheodorLentz Guest

i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have searched everywhere for a solution but cant seem to find one that works. I have never encountered this problem before.

All help will be appreciated Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live :)

:)

TheodorLentz, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Ali CanKESKİN Win User

I have the same problem with FM21 (only) and I reset my pc, deleted and re-installed the game ,resetted and repaired the game. None of it worked. Also contacted to Sega Support they told me to delete a bunch of folders, it did not work either. Do you have any other suggestions ?
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Theodor welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What troubleshooting have you tried? Just to not suggest it again.
  4. TheodorLentz Win User

What exactly does the backup do?
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Yes but you can create a backup following the steps!
  6. TheodorLentz Win User

is this gonna delete everything installed on my pc? like files, apps and programs?
Thema:

1. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live - Similar Threads - Cant play man's

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  9. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  10. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...